Hey all! So, how's it already halfway through July? It's so insane to me. I have yet to get to the beach and I'm dying to go, haha. Life has been a rollercoaster lately, so buckle up as I get you up to speed on most of it.
- HAPPENINGS -
- I have been so busy lately, as I've taken on a temporary nanny job for the month. It's super great and I'm so thankful for it. But, with it comes so much extra work on top of my plate. I finally got into the groove of blogging full-time and this opportunity came up. Again, I'm super thankful, but I'm excited to get back and focused to just blogging soon.
- I had my first client blog consultation call late last month and it went so well. I loved it and so did she! This girl scored 3 PAID sponsored posts in less than 2 weeks after meeting with me. I know the goods! If you're looking for someone to come along side you, I'm you're lady. 🙂 Read more here: Blog & Social Media Consultations.
- Michael and I finally got a new couch! It's a really nice sectional and we're loving it. It's so spacious and has enough room for us both to lay completely out on each side. It's super nice - so glad we waited to buy one until we found one we loved!
- Michael's parents and grandparents came down to visit for his 28th birthday this past weekend. It was so nice to spend time with them!
- This coming weekend, my sister and her boyfriend are coming to visit and I am beyond pumped!
- I got a TON of LipSense goodies in recently! Ladies, if you've been wanting to try LipSense or ask questions about it, I'm you're lady! Feel free to ask me anything in the comments, but I'd love for you to join my Facebook group, The Darling Lip Studio, to be kept in the loop about everything!
- I'm partnering with Dorney Park to bring you some fun in the sun soon! Be sure to keep an eye on my Instagram stories on Friday! 😉
- Next Thursday, July 27th is my 3rd Blogiversary! I have some exciting stuff ready to go for next week, like awesome giveaways and blogging lessons.
- GRAB A CUP, GET CAUGHT UP -
- 7 Self-Care Ideas For The Weekend
- All About My Skin Hydration Routine
- 4th Of July Outfit
- How To Beat (And Avoid) Blogger Envy
- Our 2nd Anniversary - Snapshots From Our Wedding
- How To Stay Organized As A Blogger
- July Goals
- Summer Beauty Favorites
- Floral Keyhole Fit & Flare Dress
- Self-Care Ideas For The Bad Days
- 10 Things To Do After You Publish A Blog Post
- WHAT I'M WISHING FOR -
FP Long Beach Tank // This swing tank top from Free People is perfect for any summer day. It's ribbed and has a racerback. Super comfortable and casual! It comes in black, gray, white and it's only $20! Grab this staple!
Madewell Baseball Hat // I'm all about a fun & transitional baseball cap in the summertime. It adds some flare and character to any casual outfit in the summertime. Plus, it helps to conceal if you're having a bad hair day. 😉
Madewell V-Neck Pocket Tee // Madewell has some of the best basics out there. This v-neck pocket tee is another top that can be worn for any day in the summer, and it also transitions well into fall.
BB Dakota One Shoulder Dress // I am a huge lover of chambray, and this dress looks like heaven. The one shoulder look with the ruffle is perfect, yet simple. It's really a great dress, as it can be worn for a date night or a casual day.
Aviator Accented Sunglasses // A good pair of sunnies is always needed during the summer. I love how these have such a flare to them!
- SOME OF MY RECENT FAVORITE INSTAGRAM CONTENT -
Today has been such a productive day for me, and it feels amazing! I had my first 1:1 blog consulting video call with my first client and it went so well. Helping other bloggers and influencers grow gives me SO much joy that it's hard to contain. I love my job! Now, I'm about to workout and choreograph a little bit. Then I've got some packing to do, as Michael and I are headed up to his hometown for his cousin's wedding this weekend. If you're needing an extra hand with your blog at all, whether you're a beginner or a seasoned needing direction, I'd love to chat with you about working together! Click the link in my bio and it'll show you an option that'll go right to my Blog Consultation Services page. 🌿
I am wearing this shirt because I fight mental illness everyday. I have struggled with depression and anxiety for years and years now. Dealing with mental illness and having overcome self-harm over 4 years ago, I know that these things do not make me weak - they've made me stronger. I'm a fighter. I'm an overcomer. Praise be to God alone. @eb_wellness donates proceeds to organizations dedicated to helping those who deal with depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts. To help raise awareness, get your own shirt to help support anyone who is struggling. There are 2 links in my bio - they come in black and white. If you're struggling, don't be afraid to reach out and ask for help. ❤ #bestrong #ebwellness #silenttriumph
- WHAT I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO LATELY -
This playlist captures some upbeat tunes that are perfect for any summer road trip, all the way to some more low key songs that are great for lounging. While the overall tone of this playlist has a rock/indie vibe, you'll still get a little bit of everything here! Enjoy!
- POSTS I'M LOVING THAT YOU'LL LOVE TOO -
I love, love sharing the LOVE! Here are some posts from fellow bloggers that I have really enjoyed reading. I hope you'll enjoy them, as well!
- Blogging With Authenticity by In Search Of Sheila
- Summer Beauty Essentials by A Classy Fashionista
- Praising God Through Seasons by The Peculiar Treasure
- How To Be Queen Of Confidence by Jasmine Maria
What about you? What's going on in your life? Anything fun and exciting? Is there anything you're looking forward to in the next few weeks? Let's chat!
Don't forget to connect with me on social media!
Coffee With Summer occasionally receives vendor/brand sponsorships for mentioning their products and services to keep this blog going. I always share about products and brands you'll love.