Happy, happy Tuesday! Goodness, I can't believe it's time for another round of happenings. I plan on revamping CWS Happenings sometime soon (hopefully for next month), and I'm really excited for my ideas! Let's dig in.
- HAPPENINGS -
- July up until now has been insanely busy for me and it's been tough. I'm finally easing back into my regular routine and I couldn't be more excited about that. I love being my own boss and setting my own schedule.
- I had my 3rd Blogiversary and it was a complete blast. I appreciate all of the love and support you all give me in blogging.
- My sister and her boyfriend visited a few weeks back. I always love having visitors! We all went to Dorney Park together.
- I am so glad to be back to focusing completely on my blog, but I am overwhelmed by all I have to catch up on and plan ahead for. I'm hoping that I can just hustle hard and get it all done well.
- My dad and his wife visited this past weekend, which was really nice. My dad used to live in the area I live in now, so we enjoyed driving around and seeing how things have changed over the years.
- Speaking of where we live now, Michael and I are in the beginning stages of house hunting. We're wanting to move closer to the church (his work) and civilization in general. We live 30-40 minutes into the middle of nowhere currently. Prayers for guidance and discernment through this process would mean the world!
- Next weekend, I'm meeting up with some Pennsylvania and surrounding areas bloggers to have beach trip to Wildwood, NJ. I haven't been to the beach yet this summer, so I'm pumped! Plus, it'd going to be awesome hanging with ladies who have a similar passion. It's going to be amazing!
- GRAB A CUP, GET CAUGHT UP -
- Summer Nights Outfit With Simple Addiction
- 7 Ways To Take Care Of Yourself This Week
- Fight Adult Acne With ZAPZYT
- 8 Ways Blogger Has Made Me A Better Person
- Mid-Century Modern Bar Cart (4 Styling Tips)
- August Goals
- How To Avoid An #OOTD Emergency
- A Day At Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
- How To Become A Twitter Pro (10 Steps)
- Beauty & Fashion Q&A, Floral Dress Outfit, VENNDY Campaign
- WHAT I'M WISHING FOR -
Plaid Shirtdress // A shirtdress is a staple item for your closet for sure. It's the perfect way to be girly, but casual at the same time. Love this plaid one! I need it.
Destroyed Denim Jeans // The majority of the denim jeans that I owe are distressed, because they're my favorite look. I love these - they're slightly cropped, making them perfect for booties and boots. I also adore the character of the buttons they have.
Garden Party Romper // I love rompers, especially more dressy ones. This one is simply darling. I'm going on a cruise in January to the Bahamas, and this would be perfect to bring with me.
Deconstructed Denim Skirt // Denim skirts are all the rave once again. Talk about a throwback to junior high school, haha. I have been on the hunt for one all summer, but haven't fell in love with one. This skirt is exactly what I've been looking for.
Floral Wrap Maxi Romper // Everyone loves a maxi dress, right? Well, how about a maxi romper! How stunning is this color? It's perfect for fall.
- SOME OF MY RECENT FAVORITE INSTAGRAM CONTENT -
May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short. ☕️ I'm finally able to get back to working and focusing on the blog this week. I couldn't be more excited and relieved about it. Excited, because I love my job. Relieved, because I was feeling like I was falling behind when I took on a temporary nanny job, but now I get to get back on track. It's a new day. A new week. A fresh start. I'm embracing it with arms wide open! What are you working on this week?
Reminder: A seed has to crack and break in order to grow. We are all like seeds. We go through tough times that are stretching and even breaking, but those times are to help us grow into all we're made to be. So, if you're going through some growing pains, keep yourself encouraged. Hold onto the truth that those growing pains have purpose. Embrace them. Let yourself stretch and break down if you need to. Let yourself grow from this season.
- WHAT I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO LATELY -
This playlist captures some upbeat tunes that are perfect for any summer road trip, all the way to some more low key songs that are great for lounging. While the overall tone of this playlist has a rock/indie vibe, you'll still get a little bit of everything here! Enjoy!
I am joining together with some great bloggers to celebrate The Peculiar Treasure's Blogiversary! We are giving away:
- A coffee mug that says "Coffee & Jesus"
- A skeleton key necklace from the Love Doing Life shop
- Pura Vida Bracelets
- Scripture Print from the Craftivity Designs shop
- Set of two faux succulents
- Boho wooden stamp and inkpad
The giveaway runs from Tuesday, August 15th to Saturday, August 19th. This giveaway is US only. Enter fairly! All entries will be verified before a winner is announced. Have fun!
What about you? What's going on in your life? Anything fun and exciting? Is there anything you're looking forward to in the next few weeks? Let's chat!
Don't forget to connect with me on social media!
Coffee With Summer occasionally receives vendor/brand sponsorships for mentioning their products and services to keep this blog going. I always share about products and brands you'll love.