So, how is it already April? I'm lost, haha! I feel like yesterday we were just ringing in the New Year. Anyone with me on that?
I thought that the month of March was going to bring me some down time and rest as I settled into my new normal, but gosh - was I wrong. I have been all over the place. This month I have been extremely busy and have been unable to plan much, because all that I've been busy with, I can't plan! I went home for my sister's second baby shower mid-month and then Michael and I both got sick. Michael ended up getting the flu - the poor thing. Now, my sister should be giving birth literally any day now, so I'll be going home for all of that craziness very soon! I can't wait until I can catch my breath again.
MARCH GOALS REVISITED
Complete My New Office Space // I have been loving my new office! It's seriously a dream! I haven't completed it, but that's only because I don't have all of the decor and office things I need yet. Trying to save up and find good deals!
Get Style Posts Back Up & Running // Yes, but not to the point where I want them. The weather has been insane!
Start Brainstorming My Future E-Course // Narrowed down my ideas, so that's good enough for me right now.
Find A Job // I have a prospecting part-time gig, which would be amazing! If that doesn't work out, I know what I'll apply for after that. BUT, I'm still hoping for my blog to start pulling the weight I want it to.
Make Dinner At Least 3 Times // Check!!
Visit Somewhere Local // Check! We've already found our favorite takeout place!
- MARCH GOALS: BLOG & PERSONAL -
1. Remain Consistent In Everything // As much as I'd like to have all of the big blog goals right now, this month is just not the most realistic month for them. So, I want to remain consistent. This isn't me giving up or quitting or not trying, this is me being real and accepting what's healthy for me. Here's to remaining consistent in all of my content - on the blog and on social media.
2. Take More Stock Photos // Now that I have a home office with a ton of natural light, I'll be able to take more stock photos. I'm no professional photographer at all, but I do love to dabble in it.
3. Collaborate With Bloggers // With the move and craziness over the past couple months, it's been difficult to collaborate with other bloggers. If I can get at least one collaboration in this month, I'll be happy!
1. Plan A Short Getaway Trip // Michael and I need to getaway from real life for a little bit and have some great quality time together. I'm hoping to plan us a little trip away for May sometime. We really need the adventure, the rest, and the time together.
2. Make A Doctor & Dentist Appointment // Making phone calls gives me the worst anxiety in the world, but I can't push these appointments off any longer. Send some prayers for me! 🙂
3. Find A Couch // We threw out our old couch when we moved, because it was time for it to be thrown out, haha. So, we're on the hunt for a new one. If you have any suggestions that'd be awesome. We're looking for a medium gray sectional and we're not looking to spend a fortune!
What are some of your goals for the month of March? Any big goals? Any smaller goals? Do we share any goals in common? Let's chat, friends!