I received free product in exchange for styling. All thoughts are authentic & my own.
Oh hey there, it’s Friday! It has been one long week for me. From moving to having a post every single day this week, it’s been a doozy! I’m looking forward to getting at least a tiny bit of rest this weekend… though, we’re going to be moving some more, haha. Plus, I’m attending a super fun event on Sunday that I can’t wait for. Make sure you’re following me on Instagram, so you can get a sneak peak of what the event is before I share about it here on the blog. 😉
Today, I want to share all about this perfectly casual outfit that is a great transition for fall into winter. This is the Willis Sparkle sweatshirt from Evy’s Tree and it releases TODAY! Evy’s Tree is constantly creating unique pieces that are trendy, luxurious, and fitting for everyday wear. Some of my favorite outwear is from Evy’s Tree. Ladies, I can’t rave about them enough.
Growing up, I had more than my share of sparkles between all of my dance costumes. Be-dazzled jewels, sequins, and all other sparkling things… that was my childhood! When I got this cozy hoodie, I was so happy it had the jewel detailing. It’s just enough to give this casual black sweater some flare! The little tie at the bottom is darling, too. It’s adjustable, so you can tighten the bottom of the sweater or have it really loose for an even more comfy fit.
It also has a hood, making it even more versatile for everyday wear. Isn’t it the cutest? Super classy and an absolute must-have for all you ladies out there.
Evy’s Tree is having their “Black Friday” deal TODAY! They just released the Willis Sparkle today, along with two other gorgeous pieces…grab them for 40% off!!
In addition to this sweater, I wanted to leave you with some encouragement to take part in some self-care this weekend. Thanksgiving is next week, and that begins the crazy holiday season. In the holiday season, it can be hard to find extra time to dedicate to self-care and pouring into yourself, but this is a season that simple self-care can really step up to the plate for you.Self-Care Activities You Can Do In 20 Minutes Or Less Click To Tweet
12 SELF-CARE PRACTICES YOU CAN DO IN 20 MINUTES OR LESS:
- Pray – thank God for his blessings.
- Freshen up – do you makeup and put on an outfit you love.
- Light your favorite candle – seasonal ones are the best.
- Go for a walk outside – let the fresh air wake you up.
- Steep a hot cup of tea – relaxing and rejuvenating.
- Paint your nails – choose that bright red this time.
- Have a healthy snack – an apple, granola bar, or salad.
- Open the blinds – let the light seep in.
- Practice mindfulness – focus on your breathing and the now.
- Put on your favorite record – that oldies tune or heavy rock album.
- Call a family member or friend – it’s important to stay connected.
- Take a power nap – get reenergized and refreshed!
Isn’t this sweater the cutest and coziest? Make sure you grab one for yourself! What are some short self-care practices that help you through the holiday season? Let’s chat!