Happy Thursday, friends! I am SO excited to dive into today’s topic with you because it’s something I have really been passionate about and I feel like many of you will resonate with it, as well.
Today we’re talking about how to become the best version of ourselves! I have shared briefly about how late last year I started to hone in on eating better, which led me to lose 15 lbs! I never thought I’d be where I am right now but I am so proud that I actually kept up with my new “diet” habits. Portion control, reaching for healthy snacks, and not eating just because I was bored have all been hugely helpful in getting where I am now.
Up until now, I haven’t developed a workout plan. If I’m being completely honest, I don’t think I have worked out more than 3 times in the past 5 months… AH! If you read my Quarter 2 Goals post, I shared about how I’m not one who likes going to the gym. I have been a dancer my entire life so unless I’m in a dance class, I prefer to workout at home alone. I debated on trying to go to the gym but I just wasn’t feeling it… and that’s when one of my good friends from college reached out to me with an awesome opportunity!How To Become The Best Version Of Yourself Click To Tweet
My friend Macy was one of the amazing ladies I got to dance with while in college and now she’s a Beachbody coach! After hearing how empowering it has been for her, I needed to give it a go for myself, so I am! I’d love for YOU to join me and I’ll be sharing more details on how you can very soon, so keep on reading!
I am a dancer so health and fitness have always been a passion of mine! After graduating college (with Summer), I joined a gym because I wanted to stay in shape. I wasn’t dancing for myself anymore, and an hour here and there of teaching dance wasn’t cutting it for me. The gym was expensive and I had no goals. I just went and pitied around, barely seeing results. Then my soon-to-be coach reached out to me and asked me if I was interested in joining her challenge group for accountability. I wanted a community to do this together with and this just fell into my lap. It was perfect! I joined and was hooked! I tried the shakes, liked them, felt better, and was hooked! I became a coach myself! Basically, I just help people and I love it! Some added facts about me, I also teach kindergarten fulltime. I love summertime and going to the beach! I always have the itch to travel, and I enjoy snuggling with my dog, Sydney.
Macy is hosting a FREE challenge group!!
I’ll be in Macy’s challenge group that is starting next week, April 16th. A challenge group is all about accountability and community while working toward common goals together. Through this free challenge group, you’ll also gain access to Macy’s FREE trial! This is HUGE, friends! If you’re wanting to get serious about your health and fitness, now’s the time.
Here are some of the benefits of joining a challenge group:
1. The Products Are Proven To Work // This is probably the most beautiful thing about the challenge group…. thousands of people have gone through the exact same program, nutrition plan, and challenge group and have gotten incredible results. With Macy’s free trial, you will get access to 700+ online workout videos that you can stream anywhere.
2. No More Guesswork // This has always been the toughest part of getting healthy and fit for me. Anyone else feel my struggle? Figuring out what to do, how many times to do it, what to eat, how much of it to eat… it’s a pain. This way there is NO guesswork. It’s all simple, easy, and concise and you get a FREE COACH to help answer all of your questions. Sure, you could spend hours on YouTube and Google finding all of the answers, but no one has time for that!
3. Surrounded By People With The Same Goals // Like it or not, if this struck your interest at all, you are in the market for CHANGE. And so is everyone else in the challenge group. Think about how much more likely you are to do something if all the people around you are doing it. Would you go to the movies alone? No way! So, do me a favor. Sit and think about how much more likely you’d be to finish something if you were in a group with like-minded individuals facing and pulling through the same challenges that you were.
4. It’s Cheaper Than Doing It On Your Own // Let’s talk about everything you’ll get in Macy’s FREE trial of Beachbody…
- A celebrity trainer (in your home)
- Full custom made meal plans
- A workout program specifically designed to meet your goals/likes
- Someone to answer your questions 24/7
- Daily accountability to keep you in line when you are wanting to throw in the towel
In the fitness world, all of these things would add up to thousands of dollars. This is a no-brainer!
You are 99% more likely to succeed if you join a challenge group!
Once you fill out the form, Macy will give you directions on how to get her special FREE trial!
If you want to get serious about your health & fitness, sign up by April 15th to get a FREE Beachbody trial & FREE challenge group! Click To Tweet
I’m excited to give Beachbody a try, as well as Shakeology! I’m really looking forward to taking that next big step in my health and fitness journey. I’m REALLY hoping that YOU will join me! Be in my challenge group. Let’s do this together. What do you have to lose?
Have you ever tried Beachbody? How was your experience? Are you wanting to get healthy and fit? If you answered yes, then you have to join this FREE challenge group with the FREE trial! Let’s chat!