Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which doesn’t affect you at all, but if you purchase something from a link, I get a tiny commission which goes to keeping this blog running.
C’mon, you knew this holiday gift guide was coming! As someone who takes their coffee very seriously, I could easily make this list go on forever, but I promise I didn’t (this time). Aside from the typical good coffee, here are some other goodies that the coffee lover (or snob) in your life will love. Instead, I am sharing 10 must-haves for every coffee enthusiast in your life. They will love anything on this list, I promise.
1. Chemex // The Chemex coffee maker is a pour-over method to brewing, and it’s by far my favorite. The Chemex comes in tons of different sizes (8-cup is shown) and has such a unique character to it. Coffee made with the Chemex is pure and flavorful. A Chemex is a must-have for the coffee lover.
2. French Press // The French Press is such a classic method to make coffee, and it’s super simple, too. The look of the French Press can vary by brand, but you can never go wrong with the stainless steel look of the Bodum French Press.
3. Electric Kettle // This Bonavita Gooseneck Electric Kettle is the ultimate kettle for the coffee enthusiast. This heats up very quickly and even gives you the ability to hold the water’s temperature. This is what every pour-over fanatic needs.
4. Aeropress // The Aeropress isn’t just about a smooth tasting coffee, but it’s also about a quick press. They say it takes one minute from start to enjoy. Perfect for those needing to make a quick cup here and there.
5. Electric Coffee Grinder // Breville’s Smart Grinder is a high-end coffee grinder that is just phenomenal. You can choose between ‘cups’ for a french press or pour-over, and ‘shots’ for espresso, to get the right dose for your needs, whatever the grind setting. So worth the money!
6. Unique Mugs // A coffee lover naturally has tons of mugs already, but there are plenty of unique designs and stonewares out there that you could gift to them and they’d adore them. I love these ones from Arrow & Sage.
7. Coffee-themed Hand Towel // Anything coffee-themed is always a necessary gift for your coffee snob, so why not a hand towel with a vintage take on how to make coffee? It’s darling.
8. Coffee Canisters // If you keep your coffee, ground or whole bean, in the original bag it came in, it will lose its freshness. If you have airtight canisters like these ones, it’ll keep your coffee super fresh.
9. MyCoffeeism Subscription // MyCoffeeism provides a monthly coffee box with tons of goodies for the coffee enthusiast. They have tons of options and switch up their packages each month. Such a fun gift!
10. Great Coffee // This is kind of a given, of course, but gift your coffee enthusiast great coffee. Don’t give them anything you can find in the grocery store. Instead, gift them some coffee from Stumptown Coffee Roasters or Blue Bottle Coffee. The options are endless!
Trust me – you’ll be sure to impress with anything from this list. Coffee lovers love their coffee and coffee gadgets.