– I am MARRIED! Michael and I tied the knot on Friday, June 26th. I’m already loving this sweet adventure – married life is the bomb. You can see a tiny recap of our day in my post here: Our Wedding Day.
– We honeymooned in Rhode Island for a week and it was the perfect fit for us because we got to explore the area and have fun, and we also got to relax.
– We ordered a new mattress set! We can’t wait for it to come in.
– I started work back up last week and I’m so glad I did. I really missed my nanny kids while I was away getting ready for the wedding.
– I am in love with our Breville the Smart Grinder. It’s changed my coffee experience in the most crazy, delicious way.
– Michael and I have been to IKEA way too much since being back, but honesty, there’s no way you can beat their prices and quality (in my opinion).
A Special Announcement: I have collaborated with 4 other incredible bloggers to launch a new Facebook blogging community called Blog Passion Project! #passionproject had been in the works for over a month before we ended up launching last week. We’re already excited about the energy and participation that’s come from launch week alone!
The Blog Passion Project is a blogging community focused on helping each other strive together and grow as bloggers. We feature daily threads to promote growth, monthly challenges with guides to help with blog growth, and opportunities to join giveaways and gain exposure. This community is for active bloggers in any kind of niche who seriously want to connect with other bloggers and grow their blogs.
If #passionproject sounds like something you’d love to be a part of, join in today!
From my sponsors – Grab a cup, you’ll love these //
– Hannah shares a DIY on Rustic Shoe Storage Crates.
– Allison hosted her first ever Bachelorette Party.
– Catherine showed off her Sporty Stripes in a style post.
– Brittany reminds us of 20 Small Things To Make Time For Again.
– Emily shares about her favorite Practical Souvenirs.
– Ashley shares her heart about Striking A Balance: Career Woman Vs. Wife.
I hope your coffee is strong and your Monday is short,