I am so, so, SO happy that I finally get to share today’s fashion post with you! One of my favorite things about blogging is getting the opportunity to collaborate with other bloggers who share similar passions.
Today, I’m collaborating with 8 other fashion and lifestyle bloggers to bring you 9 outfits that are perfect for fall. Friends, fall is NOT over just yet. We’ve still got a good month and a half to enjoy this season to its fullest! 🙂
While I love, love sweaters, distressed jeans, and all the scarves for fall days, some days just call for athleisure. Who’s with me there? I love athletic wear, so naturally my heart is quite happy that athleisure is a trend!
For me, you can usually find me sporting some kind of leggings and an oversized tee or hoodie on the days where I want to keep it chill and uber casual.
HOW TO WEAR ATHLEISURE IN THE FALL:
1. Athletic Leggings // Leggings, leggings, leggings… we all love them, and for good reason, too! They’re comfortable and can complete an outfit easily. Athletic leggings are perfect to wear if you’re going for the athleisure look. The pair I’m wearing for this look are from Aerie and they are by FAR the best pair of athletic leggings I have ever owned. These aren’t currently online, but I did recently purchase them in-store! They’re technically 7/8 length, but for a petite lady like me, the length is full-length for me.
Below are some other Aerie leggings that are perfect for any athleisure look this fall and winter, even! The best thing? They’re all on sale right now!
3 Tips For Dressing In Fall Athleisure Click To Tweet
2. Dress In Layers // When in doubt, dress in layers for your athleisure look! I don’t know how the weather is where you live, but here in The Poconos, we’ve had an odd fall. We were having 50 degree weather and then a few random days it was in the 80s! Insane, right? This is why dressing in layers will always be the way to go for your athleisure look. Plus, if you’re actually going to the gym or a barre class, you’re definitely going to want layers, as you’ll be moving around and getting warmed up.
I wore a muscle tank that I got from PINK back in college about 4 years ago. It’s one of my favorite workout and lounge tops that I own. You can’t beat the saying for the lazy days – “I JUST CAN’T”.
I also recently grabbed this cropped plush hoodie from Aerie and I have been wearing it all of the time. It’s plush, so it’s that super cozy and inviting material – it’s like pajamas! I have it in Dark Heather, but it also comes Charcoal Heather.
Here’s the exact hoodie I’m wearing, along with some other cozy picks! Oh, you should know – they’re all on sale!
3. Always Dress Comfortably // Friends, you’ve got to dress comfortably! Life is too short to not be comfortable in what you’re wearing. Fashion is a great way to express yourself and if you’re not comfortable or confident in what you’re wearing, you’ve got to break out and get loose! If you don’t like how you look in something one day, change out of it. Throw another top or another pair of leggings on instead. Work with yourself and give yourself grace. Give yourself approval to dress comfortably and even more importantly, the approval to dress for yourself.Give yourself approval to dress comfortably and even more importantly, the approval to dress for yourself. Click To Tweet
I have teamed up with 8 other fashion and lifestyle bloggers to bring this HUGE collab and GIVEAWAY to you! You’ve got to check out these bloggers fall looks! From left to right, top to bottom – here are the links to everyone’s posts.9 Fall Outfits To Copy NOW Click To Tweet
WHAT ARE WE GIVING AWAY?
We’re giving away an awesome beauty bundle of goodies that any lady would love, LOVE to have. Here’s the good stuff:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Palette
- IT Cosmetics Sunshine In A Compact (bronzer, blush, & highlight)
- UD All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- Eco Tools Daily Defined Eye Brushes
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Liquid Peel
- Burnt Orange Bucket Bag from Ruche (sold out)
- (Not pictured) A Surprise Gift Card
To enter, complete as many tasks in the Rafflecopter as you’d like. The more you complete, the higher your chances! The giveaway runs from 11/8 – 11/15 at midnight. This is U.S. only. The giveaway is not affiliated with any of the brands in the giveaway. Enter fairly! All entries will be verified before the winner is announced on the Rafflecopter form on November, 15th. Best of luck!
Do you like to rock the athleisure look? What’s your go-to athleisure look consist of? Oversized sweatshirts? Leggings? Tees? Let me know!