*Affiliate Links – Some links may be affiliate links, meaning that any clicks may result in a small commission to keeping this blog running at no additional cost to you.
Hey, hey! What’s going on? Last week, in my September goals post, I shared a quick reader survey that I wanted you all to take. I’m still looking for some feedback, so you can fill that out HERE! In the survey, I ask for content ideas that you’d like to see here on Coffee With Summer sometime in the future. I can’t create content around everyone’s suggestions, because some of them don’t align with my brand/overall focus for my blog, but I try my best to touch on as many suggestions as I can.
Today, I’m going to be sharing about some of my favorite places to shop online. This was requested by one of you awesome people! 😉8 Of My Favorite Places To Shop Online Click To Tweet
8 OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP ONLINE:
1. American Eagle // If you’re a fan of my fashion content, you probably already know that American Eagle is one of my favorite places to shop. American Eagle is the only store that I have found that has jeans that fit me well, and that last for years. I have a pair of shorts from the 10th grade from American Eagle that are still in great condition and fit well. That’s almost 10 years! I love shopping online at American Eagle, because I already know my size, so I don’t need to try things on. Plus, they always have some great, exclusive sales for online shopping from time to time.
2. Simple Addiction // Simple Addiction is the ultimate online boutique for all fashion that’s comfortable and affordable. I first fell in love with Simple Addiction when I slipped on my first pair of leggings from them. They have the best leggings ever; they’re soft, stretchy, and beyond cozy. Aside from leggings, Simple Addiction’s tops, sweatshirts, and dresses are just as comfortable and stylish. They carry quality pieces at amazing prices. They also have some amazing sales in addition to their already great prices.
3. Ruche // I discovered Ruche from Kelsey, the blogger & creative behind A Balancing Peach. Ruche has some of the most darling and vintage inspired clothing I have ever seen. They also have some beautiful accessories and jewelry. To be honest, they’ve been my new favorite place to shop online. I’ve ordered with them at least four times now, and I just can’t get enough. No shame! Luckily, they have super fair prices and they have sales regularly. If you’re a lady who loves simple, feminine, and vintage inspired clothing, you’ve got to check them out.
The top I’m wearing in this previous post is from Ruche.
4. thredUP // I love thrifting, but when it comes to thrifting to finding new (to me) clothes, I always turn to thredUP. I have shared all about my love for thredUP before, and I don’t think I’ll ever stop. They have gently used clothing, and I have scored some new (with tags) pieces before, as well! I love brands like Free People and Madewell, but I could never pay full-price for their clothing (even if I had the money), and that’s where thredUP steps in for me. I love them! If you haven’t shopped with thredUP, you need to ASAP.
5. Bath & Body Works // What lady doesn’t love Bath & Body Works, right?! I rarely shop in-store at Bath & Body Works, simply because I don’t have one near me. This is why I’m so, so glad that they always have great deals and promotions online almost all of the time. Some of my favorite products from Bath & Body Works are their foaming hand soaps, body lotions, and candles. They have some of the best scents ever!
6. ColourPop // I love ColourPop! ColourPop is pretty much known for their lip products, which are good, but that’s not why I love them. The products that I love from ColourPop are their brow pencils, super shock eyeshadows, and their blush. Their products are super affordable, and they have some amazing colors to choose from.
7. Ulta // If I had to choose between Ulta or Sephora to shop at, I’ll choose Ulta every time. Ulta carries both drugstore and high end makeup brands, which is perfect for me, because I use a mix of both. I also love Ulta, because they carry haircare products, skincare products, and more. You’ve got all things beauty in one place. They’re always having sales and their rewards program is awesome.
8. Amazon // Who does NOT love Amazon? Amazon has almost everything you could ever need. Michael and I are Amazon Prime members and it’s amazing. From tech needs to beauty deals, you can find almost anything on Amazon. It’s a lifesaver!
– GET THE LOOK –
Last week, the weather was in the 60’s, but then the other day, it was 80 degrees! In September, the temperature tends to fluctuate from one extreme to the other, here in the Poconos. One of my solutions for this issue is to throw on a cardigan and switch out sandals for booties.8 Of The Best Places To Shop Online - from beauty & fashion to lifestyle. Click To Tweet
What are some of your favorite places to shop online? What are some of your favorite online boutiques? What’s an online store that you can’t live without? Let’s chat!