I’m Summer, the creator behind Coffee With Summer. I am so pumped that you’re here! I’m a blogger and content creator, wife to Michael, mama to Taya, believer in Jesus, and a TikTok mom.
I’m living in Central Pennsylvania with my husband, daughter, and our cat, Juniper. Michael and I have been married for 5 years and Taya was born in February 2020. I adore my little family… and I can’t wait to add more littles to the fun in the near future. Being a mama is my calling.
I am after a life full of authenticity, grace, truth… and lots of coffee.
SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I’m an INFJ.
- I sell mobile photo presets on Etsy: Breezey Co!
- I’m petite – standing at just 4’11”.
- True Crime anything and everything will always interest me.
- I’m an introvert, yet surprisingly extroverted online. Both are the real me!
- Athleisure and casual clothes are my fashion love language.
- I have 10 tattoos and I’m always itching for more.
- I went to bible college.
- I have two younger sisters.
- Michael and I had picked Taya’s name before we even got married.
CWS launched in July of 2014 when I decided that it was finally time to get serious about my love for blogging and connecting with others. Since then, CWS has grown into a place that I can always turn to in every season as I share my life and heart… and even better, I get to connect with you.
I’m what you’d call a “lifestyle blogger,” not that I really get too crazy with the label. The content that I create is always created from a place of intentionality and my real, everyday life. I want Coffee With Summer to be a community that thrives and uplifts no matter what the conversation is. CWS is all about the raw and real. Whether I’m sharing about the mountaintops of life or of the valley lows, it’s my heart to always do so in an honest way. It’s my hope that you’ll find a safe space to breathe and refresh yourself here.
I am so glad that you’re here! I hope you’ll grab a cup and stay awhile.