I’m Summer, the creator behind Coffee With Summer. I am so pumped that you’re here! I’m a blogger and content creator, wife to Michael, and mama to Taya Joy.
I’m a Massachusetts native currently living in Central Pennsylvania. I’ll never say no to coffee or a new true crime podcast. I’m passionate about motherhood, personal growth, and having real conversations.
SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I’m an INFJ.
- I sell mobile photo presets on Etsy: Breezey Co!
- I’m petite – standing at just 4’11”.
- True Crime anything and everything will always interest me.
- I’m an introvert, yet surprisingly extroverted online. Both are the real me!
- Athleisure and casual clothes are my fashion love language.
- I have 11 tattoos and I’m always itching for more.
- I have two younger sisters.
- Michael and I had picked Taya’s name before we even got married.
CWS launched in July of 2014 when I decided that it was finally time to get serious about my love for blogging and connecting with others. Since then, CWS has grown into a place that I can always turn to in every season as I share my life and heart… and even better, I get to connect with you.
I’m what you’d call a “lifestyle blogger,” not that I really get too crazy with the label. The content that I create is always created from a place of intentionality and my real, everyday life. I want Coffee With Summer to be a community that thrives and uplifts no matter what the conversation is. CWS is all about the raw and real. Whether I’m sharing about the mountaintops of life or of the valley lows, it’s my heart to always do so in an honest way. It’s my hope that you’ll find a safe space to breathe and refresh yourself here.
I am so glad that you’re here! I hope you’ll grab a cup and stay awhile.