Hey there, friends!! It’s time for a little bit of a life update here. Last month, I didn’t end up sharing a happenings post, because life was simply crazy. The funny this is life is still very crazy at the moment. I’m hoping, praying, and finger-crossing that I can finally share why with you at some point this week.
– HAPPENINGS –
- I started back up my email newsletter, The Brew! I’m really motivating myself to stay encouraged through navigating the art of an email list, haha. It’s not something that comes natural – my blog friends know this! Here’s to having patience with myself in figuring it all out. II’d love to have you subscribe to be a member of my exclusive crew!
- Sadly, I have been really delayed in getting all of my outfits shot for the blog. Michael is my photographer and now that it’s getting dark out early, it’s rare to get in a shoot after he gets home from work. If it’s not a light issue, it’s typically a lack of time or rain. Rain is the worst and we seem to get quite a bit of it in the Poconos.
- While life has been insanely busy, I have been able to discern when I need a break. Even if all I do on my break is binge-watch Gossip Girl all day long, it’s very needed. Speaking of shows, I’m so happy that the majority of the fall shows that I watch are back on! I’d list them all, but there are too many – so funny to think I was never a TV person growing up. Also! Michael and I finished The Vampire Diaries last week and oh my heart, I’m so conflicted and I feel all the feels. I wish it never ended.
- There hasn’t been any adventures in my life recently, but I’m hoping to at least go apple picking at some point soon. Again, life has been crazy!! You’ll know more soon.
– GRAB A CUP, GET CAUGHT UP –
Blogging & Social Media
- How To Write The Best Instagram Captions (Sharing My Secret!)
- How To Get Your Blog Posts Shared More
- 6 Tips To Create Sponsored Posts Your Readers Actually Want To Read
Style & Beauty
- 2 Ways To Wear A White Dress For Fall
- At Home With PMD Beauty
- Oversized Denim Jacket Outfit
- Fall Fashion Finds Under $30 On Amazon
Intentional Living & Self-Care
- 5 Creative Outlets To Relieve Stress
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars
- How & Why To Build Up Other Women
- October Goals
- The Benefits Of Using Essential Oils In Your Home
- Tips For Homegating
– SOME OF MY RECENT FAVORITE INSTAGRAM CONTENT –
Throwing it back to last fall with this photo! It’s my favorite shot from all of the photoshoots from last fall. Top knots & blanket scarves are basically what I live in all autumn long. Who else is with me?! My name may be Summer, but there’s no other season that I love as much as fall! Here’s to tomorrow being the first official day of the best season ever. 🍁🍂 P.S. This blanket scarf is linked in my bio! It’s under $10 and a total steal! 😘 *afflink
Good morning! 💙 Truth be told, I am crabby when I wake up, but coffee always helps to turn that around. Oh, Juniper helps too – only when she doesn’t pounce on me meowing for food. 😹 It has been one really dull and gloomy week here in the Poconos so far. Here’s to downing coffee and hustling hard today! We’re almost over the hump, friends! Hang in there. How’s your week going for you?👇🏻
Hello weekend! 👋🏻 Did you stop by the blog today? If you love affordable & cozy fall fashion, you need to make your way over there right now. You’ll thank me! Promise. I don’t know about where you are, but tonight’s forecast is looking like a 100% chance of wine for me. 😉 Cheers to the freakin’ weekend, friends! What do you have planned? Anything fun? Tell me! Tell me!👇🏻
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BREW!
After months and months of silence from my email newsletters, I’m finally motivated to put the extra time and energy into making it into all I envision. This isn’t something that’ll happen overnight, but I’m excited to dive into the process of it.
If you consider yourself a member of the CWS community, The Brew is for you! You’ll get in on behind-the-scenes, recaps, special promos, encouragement, and more.
What about you? What’s going on in your life? Anything fun and exciting? Is there anything you’re looking forward to in the next few weeks? Let’s chat!