Hey friends! I hope you’re doing well and enjoying the fun fall festivities. We have been! I’ll share more of what we’ve been up to later this week. But for today, I’m back with another round-up of baby products we’ve been absolutely loving lately. To switch things up a bit, I’m including some toddler products we’ve been using a ton, too! These items and products are ones we reach for often if not every day.
MY CURRENT FAVORITE BABY PRODUCTS
1. BioGaia Protectis Baby Drops With Vitamin D – If you’ve been around here and following me on Instagram for a while, you’ll remember that Jace was a super fussy and borderline colicky baby. His tummy was always giving him trouble – spitting up excessively, trapping gas, and so on. It was heartbreaking for us to see. After trying pretty much everything (tummy/back massages, exercising legs, warm baths, etc.) and seeing little improvement, we decided to incorporate a daily probiotic into his routine. We chose BioGaia Protectis Baby Drops with vitamin D and they were (and still are!) a lifesaver.
Now we just switch to BioGaia Immune Active Baby with vitamin D since cold season is approaching. Both probiotics come in a 50-day supply in an easy-to-use dropper tube. They’re made with non-GMO ingredients, no artificial colors, flavors, dairy, or soy. As a breastfeeding mom, I love that they both have vitamin D so it’s the perfect 2-in-1!
2. Bebe Au Lait Muslin Crib Sheets – Muslin crib sheets have been my favorite for Jace so far and Bebe au Lait’s crib sheets are the best we’ve tried so far! We have the Grey Canyon print and the Animal Alphabet print crib sheets. They’re beautiful and timeless. Definitely check out their baby essentials if you’re a new or expecting mama, or if you’re looking to gift an expecting mama something special.
3. Willow + Co Bamboo Footies – We love bamboo baby and toddler clothes because they’re soft and comfortable, temperature-regulating, and fit for a long time since they’re very stretchy. We recently discovered Willow + Co and they are our new favorite bamboo footies. Jace is wearing their Vintage Bus print here in size 6-12 months. The 2-way zipper makes for easy diaper changes and the fold-over feet allow for longer wear as baby grows.
Their footies are eco-friendly and non-toxic – made of 95% bamboo and 5% spandex. We can’t recommend them enough!
4. Delta Children Cruz Double Stroller – It was long overdue but this mama finally upgraded to a double stroller! 🙌🏼 The Delta Children Cruz Double Stroller is the perfect fit for our family with its ease of use, safety features, and style. Each seat has a customizable recline, adjustable footrests, and expandable canopies with peek-a-boo windows.
It’s lightweight which is a must for me! I’m only 4’11” but I can maneuver this double stroller easily. It has a compact fold, auto-latch lock, and many other great features like storage pockets and storage baskets under the seats. I’ll be sharing more in detail in an Instagram Reel soon!
MY CURRENT FAVORITE TODDLER PRODUCTS
5. Willow + Co Bamboo Two-Piece Jammies – Willow + Co also has two-piece jammies set for toddler kiddos! Taya is wearing their Fig print in size 3T. This tie-dye print is gorgeous and has such a fall vibe. Their 2T would’ve fit perfectly but we decided to size up so she could get a good year of wear. Again, that’s one of our favorite things about bamboo clothes – longevity and stretch!
6. BURSTkids Electric Toothbrush – Burst Oral Care sent over Mike and me their Sonic Toothbrushes (which we love, by the way!) along with one of their BURSTkids Electric Toothbrushes for Taya. Taya has always been (mostly) good about brushing her teeth but when she got her BURSTkids toothbrush, she got even better about her teeth. She actually gets excited about brushing her teeth! We have an established routine with it and she loves that Mama and Dada have our own just like hers. We can’t recommend it enough!
7. HOMER Learning – HOMER is an early learning app ideal for kids under age 6 to start their early learning journey to better prepare them for schooling and life. It’s screen time that you can feel good about! When you join, you fill out a survey that will help place your toddler in the appropriate age and level based on where they’re currently at. Taya is currently at the Pre-K level. There are over 1,000 activities across all subjects – reading, math, social & emotional learning, thinking skills, and creativity. Definitely try it out! You get a FREE 45-day trial with my link below (that’s an additional FREE 15 days compared to signing up without my link).
PIN FOR LATER!