This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that keep CWS up and brewing! #MomWins4BabyBBxx
Calling all new mamas and expecting mamas! This one’s for you. 🤰🏼 I’m back with some new mom and baby essentials you should consider adding to your baby registry! From skincare essentials to cuddly plush animal toys, you’re going to want to check these out for yourself. Let’s check off the boxes of your baby registry musts! Let’s dive right in!
9 NEW MOM + BABY PRODUCTS TO ADD TO YOUR BABY REGISTRY
1. CeraVe Baby Wash & Shampoo And Moisturizing Baby Lotion – CeraVe Baby Wash & Shampoo and their Moisturizing Baby Lotion were developed with pediatric dermatologists and formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, and 6-11). CeraVe Baby Wash & Shampoo helps to keep a baby’s delicate skin barrier soft and cared for. It’s fragrance-free, soap-free, and tear-free. Baby soft skin is one of my favorite parts of the babyhood stage.
CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Lotion is lightweight and non-greasy that spreads easily over baby’s skin and helps keep baby’s skin hydrated throughout the day. It’s great for everyday use! We reach for it after bath time and before bedtime. CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Lotion is formulated with ceramides, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and vitamin E.
2. Lamaze It’s Time To Play™ Toys – We absolutely love plush play toys in our home. The moment we got these incredible It’s Time To Play toys from Lamaze, both of my kiddos were over the moon! Taya immediately claimed the Soothing Heart Panda™ for herself and hasn’t stopped snuggling it since. Press the heart on the tummy and cycles through bedtime melodies and vibrations synced to the rhythm of a resting heartbeat.
The Puffaboo Elephant™ is adorable and Jace laughs when Taya or I squeeze it. It has crinkly ears that fold over the eyes for peek-a-boo. So great for sensory learning and play. The Wacky Giraffe™ is too fun. It has a happy plush giraffe head on one end and a soft, safe base on the other. It’s a great sensory toy for babies 12 months and up. Taya likes to put on a show for Jace and bounce it on the ground. With every bounce, it plays a silly sound!
3. Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle – The Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle is the cutest little thing and Jace loves it, especially since he’s teething. It’s a lightly weighted plush toy with a Philips Avent Soothie Pacifier attached. The Soothie Pacifier is made of BPA-free, medical grade, soft and flexible silicone. It also easily detaches from the Soothie Snuggle for easy cleaning for both the pacifier and plush toy.
4. Philips Avent Anti-Colic Bottle With AirFree Vent – If you have a gassy baby that has colic or reflux, this may be a great bottle for you to try out! The nipple shape is designed for a secure latch which makes for smooth feeding. The nipples are available in different flow rates to keep up with baby’s growth and development. The AirFree vent is detachable and also compatible with all Philips Avent Anti-colic bottles.
5. Stonz Cruiser Baby Shoes – Stonz is all about making playtime outside easy for parents and kids 0-6 years with apparel, footwear, and beyond. Their products are vegan and non-toxic, and Stonz is earth-friendly as they’re devoted to protecting people and our earth. The Cruiser Baby Shoe is designed to support early walkers. They have flexible soles, sturdy ankle support, and are comfortable for babies. They have a wide opening and Velcro closure, so getting them on your little love is easy. The breathable mesh upper and hi-poly insole keeps their feet dry even on hot days.
6. Stonz Toddler Booties – These fleece-lined winter booties are the perfect durable non-slip shoes for all weather conditions for your little one. They’re warm and plush – sure to keep your toddler’s feet warm. They’re wide, easy to slip on and have adjustable toggles to secure their perfect fit.
7. T.N. Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Products – T.N. Dickinson’s is the only all-natural witch hazel effective enough to cleanse, soothe, and treat just about anything and gentle enough to use every day. T.N. Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Hemorrhoidal Pads with Aloe are ideal for postpartum care. They gently cool and cleanse hemorrhoidal and vaginal irritation. Expecting mamas, you’re going to want to add these to your postpartum “must-haves” list!
T.N. Dickinson’s Witch Hazel 100% Natural Astringent can be used daily on the face and body to relieve irritated, oily, damaged, and blemished skin.
Both products have been formulated with 100% Natural USP Witch Hazel and Dermatologist tested with no artificial fragrances or dyes.
8. Oilogic Slumber & Sleep Essential Oil Linen Mist – If you’re an essential oils believer, you’ll love Oilogic wellness products. Oilogic Baby Slumber & Sleep Essential Oil Linen Mist uses the natural power of essential oils formulated for babies to help them calm before bedtime. Spritz a little bit of linen mist on baby’s crib sheets, loveys, and more, and the relaxing properties of lavender oil and chamomile oil can help baby sleep more soundly.
9. Oilogic Stuffy Nose & Cough Essential Oil Vapor Bath – If your baby is congested and feeling under the weather, Oilogic Stuffy Nose & Cough Essential Oil Vapor Bath is a great natural way to soothe baby. It’s formulated for babies with essential oils that open airways and calm coughs. Taya was struggling with some congestion the other day so I poured a little bit of this into her bath before bedtime and her spirits seems brighter afterward.
Oilogic products are free from petroleum, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, gluten, dea, dyes, mineral oil, artificial colors, and synthetic fragrance. Their products are Made in the USA, Pediatrician and Dermatologist Tested, Cruelty-Free, and Vegan.
I hope you’ve found a new product (or few) to add to your baby registry or must-check-out list!