This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that keep CWS up and brewing! #MomMustsBBxx
Mom life is beautiful, messy, a whirlwind, and so much more. To say mom life is an adventure is an understatement! I know all my mama friends out there would agree. Since parent life is wild, it’s important to have some baby products that help save your sanity and make your parent life easier. Today, I’m sharing 7 awesome baby products that do just that! I hope you’re able to find a new baby product (or few) to add to your holy grail baby must-haves list.
7 BABY PRODUCTS TO MAKE PARENT LIFE EASIER
1. WaterWipes® Biodegradable Original Baby Wipes – I recently started using WaterWipes® for both of my kiddos for diaper changes and wiping their faces when we’re on the go and traveling. WaterWipes are the only wipes that have just two ingredients – 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract. They’re the best baby wipes for little ones with sensitive skin. They gently clean and help protect skin. WaterWipes are made from 100% viscose, making them 100% biodegradable, compostable, and plastic-free. Consider adding WaterWipes to your diaper bag for your little one!
2. Boon GROOVE Customizable Drying Rack – Our kitchen is easily the room that gets the most cluttered the fastest. Having a 4-month-old and a toddler means I have tons of pacifiers, teethers, tableware, and more that need to be washed all of the time. The Boon GROOVE Customizable Drying Rack has been an incredible space-saver for our kitchen counter. I love that I’m able to customize the rack to my family’s needs. We love the bottle trees for bottle nipples and other items. The large caddy is perfect for my toddler’s plates and the small caddy is the best for pacifiers and utensils. The Boon GROOVE packs flat for easy storage when not in use and the style is unmatched.
3. Boon NURSH™ Silicone Pouch Bottle – The Boon NURSH™ Silicone Pouch Bottles are designed for air-free feeding with a 100% silicone pouch (made without PVC or BPA) that collapses as baby drinks. This squeezes out all of the gas-inducing air that can make a baby fussy or colic. They’re easy to clean – 100% dishwasher safe, and can be boiled, microwaved, sterilized, or frozen. I mostly nurse my baby boy but on occasion, he does take a bottle when I’m out running errands for a day or away for a weekend. We’re excited to try out the Boon NURSH Silicone Pouch Bottles the next time I’m away.
4. The First Years Sure Comfort Folding Baby Bather – During the summertime, we do a lot of travel visiting family. Bathing my sweet boy used to be a challenge when we were away from home but The First Years Sure Comfort Folding Baby Bather has made bathing him a breeze now! It’s comfortable and secure for the baby with its no-slip seat and raised mesh sides. It’s incredibly compact and folds flat for easy storage or travel use. It’s ideal to use from birth to 15lbs (or until baby starts to sit up unassisted) and can be used in most sinks and bathtubs. My boy loves it!
5. Stride Rite’s Elliot Baby Bootie – Babies may not need shoes but gosh, babies wearing shoes is the CUTEST thing ever! Taya’s first shoes were Stride Rite so it only made sense that Jace’s first shoes had to be Stride Rite, too. Jace is wearing the Elliot Baby Bootie in size 2 and they’re perfect for him. They’re made of a premium leather upper, faux lace-up detail, and Ortholite® memory foam. There’s an anti-microbial twill lining that reduces odor and they’re easy to get on and off. And can we talk about the adorable classic style? So cute for baby boys!
SPECIAL OFFER: Use code: BBRITE10 for $10 off $70 or more.* Valid 7/18/22 – 2/1/23.
6. Disney Lullaby Playlist – Lullabies are a must for calming my boy down and getting him to drift off to sleep on days where he needs some extra comfort. The Disney Lullaby playlist is a godsend for us! Even my toddler loves listening to it during her daily quiet time. It encourages babies and toddlers to relax, and it even helps mamas unwind. The Disney Lullaby playlist contains instrumental and soothing renditions of the Disney music catalog to help your baby fall fast asleep. Click here to find The Disney Lullaby playlist on your listening app of choice!
7. I Am A Baby, written and illustrated by Bob Shea – Okay, this one is a pick for parents with a silly, matter-of-fact sense of humor! Candlewick Press’s I Am A Baby book written and illustrated by Bob Shea is a hilarious look at new parenthood from a baby’s point of view. It’s vibrantly illustrated and celebrates the changes, challenges, and love a little one brings.