Hey babes!! 😉 I have a super fun post for you ladies today! I’m teaming up with two of my blogging besties to share some easy makeup looks for spring with our Pixi Eye Reflection Shadow Palettes!
If you follow me on Instagram, you would’ve seen that I got a PR package in the mail from Pixi with some goodies in it. If you don’t follow me on Instagram yet, you’ve got to right now and then click my “Unboxings” Highlight for Stories to see my full unboxing from Pixi.
Before I dive into all of the details, I need to disclaim this, haha. I am not a beauty blogger nor am I claiming to be. I’m just a lady who loves to experiment with makeup! 😉
I decided to put together a spring day-to-night makeup look for you. When it comes to makeup, I typically stick to my everyday look and will only really switch out my lipstick color, depending on the day and my mood. I always seem to stick to light, neutral colors for my eyeshadow. On top of having a small eye area to work with, I also have hooded eyes. Over the years, I have found that it’s hard for me to create bold & statement eyeshadow looks since I don’t have too much space or ease to work with. But, I continue to prevail and will always keep on trying to enhance my eye looks when I can.
For my eye makeup, all of the shades I used was from the Pixi Eye Reflection Shadow Palette “Natural Beauty”. I really love mauve shadows for my eyes because they always create a dainty, yet stunning look. Mauve eyeshadow palettes typically also stray towards the everyday, neutral look — at least for me! The day-to-night look features the exact same eyeshadow shades.
SHADES THAT I USED:
- Lid: Petal
- Crease: Soft Brown
- Highlight/Brown Bone: Sheer Sand
- Outer V Area: Metallic Rose
Since I have hooded eyes, the color I used for my crease, I also blended up just a bit higher than that for more depth. I added just a little amount of Metallic Rose to the Outer V and up a tiny bit. This is just what works best for my eyes.
MY DAYTIME MAKEUP LOOK:
For my daytime look, I decided to not add eyeliner on top of my lid and I kept my lipstick choice a soft pink, which is perfect for spring.
- Vibe Cosmetics – Vibe Rants High Volume Liquid Lipstick – Girlvana
- A light, dusty mauve
- Use code: VIBETRIBE19 for 50% off your order & free shipping!
MY NIGHTTIME MAKEUP LOOK:
For my nighttime look, all I added to my look was a black liquid liner on my top lid and then I changed out my lipstick color to something more bold & eye-catching.
- NYX Epic Ink Liner in Black
- My favorite drugstore liquid liner
- ColourPop’s Ultra Satin lippie in Lyin’ King – sadly, they no longer sell this shade! Such a bummer. 🙁 It is one of my favorites of theirs. I’ll link some similar colors in the carousel for you. 🙂
Other Makeup Products Used:
- IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream in Fair
- Tarte Shape Tape in Light Sand
- Buxom Lash Mascara (I use for lengthening)
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (layered over Buxom for added curl & volume)
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer – Light
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
- MAC Prep & Prime Fix + Shimmer in Goldlite (I spray this before applying makeup and after I’m finished with all makeup)
- I’m not wearing any highlight for either look! Gotta thank the natural light for that glow.
Now it’s time for you to go check out my blogging besties’ looks with the same eyeshadow palette! 🙂
What’s your go-to spring makeup look consist of? Are you a fan of Pixi eyeshadow palettes like I am? Which look do you prefer? Day or night?