Hey, hey! What’s up blog friends? It’s been quite a while since my last blogging tips related post, so I thought it was time for a new one today.
Today’s post is for every blogger out there, as I’ll be sharing 7 of my personal favorite Facebook groups out there for bloggers. If it wasn’t for the community and friends I have found through these Facebook groups over the years, I wouldn’t be where I am today. You can’t do blogging alone! You need to have a community to thrive. While these Facebook groups are key for growing blogging friendships, they’re also huge on supporting one another. I’m a huge believer in “community over competition” and that’s what these groups are all about.
[bctt tweet=”You can’t do blogging alone. You need community! Join these Facebook groups today!” username=”SummerTelban”]
7 BEST FACEBOOK GROUPS FOR BLOGGERS:
1. Blog Passion Project // Blog Passion Project started three years ago after a tweet was sent on Twitter about starting up a Facebook group for bloggers. I am so happy and honored that I am one of the founding admins of Blog Passion Project! BPP has really grown over the years and it’s been so fun to connect with so many like-minded individuals in the group, as well as seeing each other grow. Blog Passion Project is grounded in community, not promotion. Though, we do have daily support threads where you can share your content and reciprocate the love to other bloggers that you resonate with. It’s an evergrowing community and we’d love to have you! We add new members every Monday and can’t wait to have you in our BPP fam!
2. Show Your Blog Love // Show Your Blog Love has been around for years and is one of my personal go-to groups for engagement and growth. They have tons of daily threads to help you connect with other bloggers, in addition to growing your engagement. My personal favorite threads in this group are the Pinterest and Facebook threads. The admins are dedicated to keeping things fair and fun, so definitely check them out!
3. Growing Social Media For Bloggers // GSM For Bloggers is a group I have been in for the past year and I have met some amazing bloggers through it. They’re another group with daily threads that are focused on helping bloggers reach their goals together. Their Pinterest and Instagram threads are best ever! The diversity of bloggers (lifestyle, mommy, and fashion) in this group is absolutely amazing. Go join them today!
4. I’m So Blogging This // I joined I’m So Blogging This last fall and it’s been such a resourceful group in terms of learning together with other bloggers. This group is completely about helping each other out! There are multiple questions posted to the wall each day where bloggers ask for advice, recommendations, and more. I have picked up some great tips and knowledge about social media just from perusing the group feed, and even more so when I’m engaged in conversation. If you’re a blogger wanting to get more knowledge, this is where you need to be.
5. Grow Your Blog // Grow Your Blog was one of the first Facebook groups for bloggers that I ever joined and I’m still glad that I’m a part of it today. This is another extremely diverse group, which is what really makes it thrive. Daily threads are a huge part of this group and you can really get some extra engagement on your posts if you participate. Check them out!
6. Blogging Like We Mean It // If you’re a blogger wanting to tap into Pinterest and all its magic, you need to be in this group! Carly, the host of this Facebook group, is a Pinterest Wizard, so Pinterest is a regular topic in the group. Blogging Like We Mean It is a place where you can ask any blogging questions that you have and you’re bound to get help from someone in the group! Definitely another must-be-in Facebook group if you’re a blogger.
7. Blogging With Heart // Blogging With Heart is the perfect Facebook group for bloggers who write about family, food, and all things mommy-related. If that’s you, join today! You’ll be glad you did. I don’t participate in this group much simply because the overall demographic doesn’t align with my target reader, but the engagement in this group is awesome for those who do focus on the topics mentioned above.
If you came to CWS today and you’re a blogger, I hope you’ve discovered a new group (or a few) to join! Again, blogging isn’t something you can do alone. You need to form community with those who have similar focuses and passions. Luckily, all bloggers share at least one passion… blogging!
[bctt tweet=”7 BEST Facebook Groups For Bloggers” username=”SummerTelban”]