Hey mamas! Are you wanting to get outside with your toddler babes? If so, I have compiled a list of outdoor summer must-haves for a 1-year-old (and up) for you.
While I love playing inside with my daughter (hello, air-conditioning!), there’s just something so special about seeing Taya get excited every time we get outside. In fact, when I ask her if she wants to go outside, she goes running to the door, and sometimes she’ll even go grab her shoes. It’s the cutest thing!
I’m sharing our top 5 favorite outdoor summer essential toys for toddlers and why we LOVE them. Then I’m including a ton of other outdoor summer toy ideas that your toddler might enjoy, as well.
TOP FAVORITE OUTDOOR SUMMER MUST-HAVES FOR TODDLERS
1. WATER TABLE – Taya’s grandparents brought her a water table a little while ago and she is all about it. We keep it on our back deck so she can play safely while I sit outside with her. She’s a water baby! She loves anything and everything to do with water, haha. I fill it with fresh cold water each time we use it and it’s a refreshing way to keep her cool on hot summer days. She splashes in it, plays with her ducks, and even likes dumping some of the water on her. It’s the best!
This water table is the same brand as the one that we have and it’s very similar. It also comes with a 13-piece accessory kit filled with toys perfect for the water table.
[bctt tweet=”Outdoor Summer Must-Haves For A 1-Year-Old” username=”SummerTelban”]
2. BUBBLES – Bubbles are a huge hit in our home! Taya loves them! We have all kinds of bubbles around here. I have bubbles out on our deck for extra added fun during water table time. I also keep some in the car for whenever we go to the park. Bubbles are an instant joy for a 1-year-old! The best thing about bubbles is the fact that they’re cheap! I have been wanting to get a bubble machine for Taya – I think it’d be a blast and it’d help me out, too. Haha!
3. BABY POOL – Last summer, we got Taya an inflatable baby pool and we love it. A hard plastic baby pool also works great. They’re easy to fill and provide a ton of entertainment for toddlers. This is the one that we have.
[bctt tweet=”Outdoor Summer Toys For Toddlers” username=”SummerTelban”]
4. LITTLE TRAMPOLINE – When Taya and I took our trip home to visit some of my family, she loved this little trampoline. I was slightly nervous about it at first but she understood right away to hold onto the bar. It was adorable! If we had a yard of our own, I’d get her one.
5. RUBBER BALLS – Taya loves kicking around soccer balls and bouncing rubber balls. It’s the cutest thing, haha. We went to Kohl’s the other day and I let her pick a toy out and she picked out a rubber ball. She likes bouncing it around in the house but let’s be real… I’m trying to keep that out of the house and more for days at the park!
MORE OUTDOOR TOYS FOR TODDLERS
PIN FOR LATER!!