Hey there, lovelies! Happy September! I don’t know about you but the second that September arrives, I pack up all of my summer clothes and break out all of my fall clothes. Fall has been and will always be my favorite season. One of the top reasons that fall will always have my heart is because of the cozy fashion and style. Who’s with me on that? 😉
I wanted to take today to talk about 5 simple fashion staples for fall. These items can all be styled multiple ways for many different fall occasions, making them absolute must-haves in your closet!
Simple Fall Fashion Staples That Your Closet Needs:
1. White Sweater Top // First up, we have this gorgeous, white sweater top from Evy’s Tree. This is currently one of their newest releases as of last week and ladies, I know full well I’m going to wear this multiple times this season. I’m one who doesn’t mind breaking fashion “rules”… so the whole, “don’t wear white after labor day” thing is simply not for me. White is a neutral and neutrals are for any and every season. I love that this top can be worn alone or layered with a fall jacket.
Anyway, Evy’s Tree’s “Emily” in cloud white is just an absolute dream of a top. The crisp white is perfection and the material is cozy and the bit of stretch is just right. The cowl-neck can be styled multiple ways but how I’m wearing it here is definitely my favorite style. It is not a maternity top but it does make for a great option for one! I’m currently 17 weeks pregnant and I know this top will be able to compliment my baby bump as it grows. I’m wearing my usual size: XS and their products always run true to size for me.
2. Medium Wash Denim Jeggings // I’m sure that denim jeans or jeggings are already on your very own fall staples list. I’m typically someone who wears a lot of dark wash denim but lately, I’m loving a good medium wash denim for fall. When you find a good pair of skinnies that are a medium wash, you can wear them with pretty much any color top – lights and dark. You get the best of both worlds.
These denim skinnies are also from Evy’s Tree and I’m obsessed! I didn’t order my regular size simply because of my growing bump. So, I sized up to a small instead and they work great for my body right now. The legs are a bit loose on me but right now, I’d rather have a comfy bump, haha. 🙂
[bctt tweet=”5 Fall Fashion Staples That You Need ASAP!” username=”SummerTelban”]
3. Gold Pendant Statement Necklace // I snagged this gorgeous gold pendant statement necklace from Amazon last fall and ever since, it’s been a go-to statement accessory for me. I’m not someone who’s into overly large jewelry pieces in general but when I found this last year, I fell in love with it. The length is great and the size of the pendant is a perfect size. Plus, the small chain tassels add some flair!
You can wear this necklace with any sweater, lightweight or chunky, and it’s also really cute with a simple fall dress. It comes in a TON of options and it’s under $12. Go grab yours here – you’ll be so glad you did!
4. Taupe Booties // I know that black or cognac booties are typically all of the raves for fall and winter but I’ll tell ya, you need to get a pair of taupe booties. These booties are casual yet chic and again, can be worn with multiple outfits. They’re simple and have a faux suede look to them. You can wear them apple picking or to Thanksgiving dinner and either way, they’re a great addition to any fall outfit. They’re under $30 (and prime!!) and I promise you’re going to love them.
5. Tan Fedora-Type Hat // The tan hat I’m wearing I bought a few years ago but there are tons like it many places. I’m linking a similar one right here for ya and it’s under $20 with great reviews. Tan is another color I tend to reach for in fall. Truth be told, I’m really only a hat person in the fall, haha. When I was piecing together this outfit it just didn’t feel complete until I put the hat on. It’s a darling piece!
[bctt tweet=”Simple Fall Fashion Staples That Your Closet Needs” username=”SummerTelban”]
When it comes to simplicity, what are some of your fall staple items? Let’s chat!