I hope you’re having a beautiful day! One of my personal goals this year for my own holiday shopping is to shop small whenever I can. I’m a huge small shop supporter and I always have an amazing experience when shopping small. It’s always a good idea to shop small and local when you can but I think it’s important to acknowledge that this year, it’s even more important to do so.
I want to be more intentional from here on out to share more small businesses in my regularly scheduled content. To start with that intention, I have rounded up some of my personal favorite small shops & small businesses that I adore. From baby clothes and accessories to home decor and everything in between, I hope you’ll find some new small businesses to support and shop from. Let’s break it down by category for you!
BABY CLOTHES & ACCESSORIES:
Ella + Lou – I discovered Ella + Lou on TikTok and after our first purchase of this adorable oversized sweatshirt romper (picture above) for Taya, I knew I was in love with Ella + Lou. This shop is all about the modern bohemian style, curated by the sweetest mama ever! There are a bunch of gender neutral options and they carry size 3m – 4t. Shop Ella + Lou Here!
Davey Lee’s Boutique – If you’re a girl mama and love all the bows… you need to check out Davey Lee’s Boutique. She makes the cutest and trendy bows, from everyday wear to seasonal creations. Shop them here!
Other baby clothes & accessory shops we love:
- Kate Quinn – Affordable organic baby & kid clothes for boys and girl. You already know that KQ is LOVE. Taya’s closet is like 85% Kate Quinn.
- Mebie Baby – Some of the coziest and cutest gender neutral finds.
- Solly Baby – Solly Baby Wraps are an essential for every mama & baby
- Nelli Jean – Beautiful neutral baby clothes
- June & Grey – Graphic tees for babies and kids
- Mommy & Me Boutique
- Cookie & Chloe – Use code: SUMMER15 for 15% off!
BABY TOYS, TEETHERS, ETC.:
Beadsprout – Beadsprout is by far our favorite small shop that makes baby teethers, simple toys, pacifier clips, and more. All their products are CSPC compliant. Their Star Teether and Wooden Rattle are two of Taya’s favorites. Use code: TAYA20 for 20% off your order.
Other baby toys, teethers, etc…
- Pretty Please Teethers – Hand-crafted teethers, bibs, & beyond
- Yeah Baby Goods – Accessories for the $20 IKEA high chair
- Amelia Rose & Co – Baby nests, loveys, bags, and more
APPAREL & ACCESSORIES:
Thread Tank – Stories you can wear… Thread Tank has a tee & sweatshirt for basically everyone out there. There is a TON of options to shop. My sweatshirt “Mom Mode” is from Thread Tank and many of my coziest graphic tees are also from them.
Design Twenty Five – Design Twenty Five is my personal favorite shop for all the mama apparel. The designs and the quality of everything I’ve ever gotten is incredible. They also carry some apparel for littles and some neat accessories and stickers.
Avasue Boutique – Trendy, modern, and versatile non-maternity clothes that flatter throughout every stage of pregnancy & postpartum. I’m wearing their Brunella Top in the photo below. Use code: SUMMER10 for 10% off!
Other apparel & accessories small shops…
- Evy’s Tree – Apparel that’s a little bit of luxury for everyday wear. I love their sweaters and lounge pieces!
- Boutique 1780 – All about confidence through fashion – carries size small – 3x
- Sola Gratia Co. – Faith-inspired apparel and accessories.
- My Sister’s Closet Boutique – Affordable, stylish, and effortless clothing. Carries sizes small – 3x.
- Happy Print Company – Adorable printables for baby & kids (nursery, play room, etc. signage)
- Wondrous Works Shop – Scripture wall art for a faith-inspiring home
- Spring Meadow Co – beautifully crafted wood cut-out wall decor (Taya’s name sign in her nursery is from here!)
HANDLETTERING, ART, & BEYOND:
- Goldie Letter Co – You’ll find a little bit of everything at Goldie Letter Co – from apparel, signage, and more. Taya’s baby monthly plaques are from here.
- Oakmoss Collective – A creative community, journal, & shop that carries home goods and prints.
- Cork and Chambers – Custom watercolor, calligraphy, and design
- As Of Latte – Super fun coffee flavors and drinkware! Totally eyeing up their Spiced Hazelnut Joy seasonal blend!
- Passenger Coffee – Passenger Coffee is local to me in Central, PA and they carry some incredible coffee and teas. Their Keystone and Stowaway blends are two of my favorites.
I’ll be coming back to add to this because I know I love a ton more than what’s listed! So visit back again! 🙂