I’m back with another gift guide for you! Today I’m diving into gift ideas for babies 0-12 months. I tried my best to include a good range of ideas for each age and a huge perk is that many of these toys will have use for years to come.
I figured it’d be fun to share about a few of my daughter’s favorite toys from when she was this age. I’m not huge on toys that require batteries so I tried to stray from those types of toys when rounding up my finds. The majority of items are under $50!
Affiliate links – there are affiliate links used in this gift guide. If you choose to make a purchase through one of my links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. By a small commission, I mean cents to small dollars depending on the product. It all adds up! It helps to keep CWS up and brewing, which helps my family.
[bctt tweet=”50+ Gift Ideas For Babies 0-12 Months (Under $50!!)” username=”SummerTelban”]
1. Mushie Stacking Cups – The Mushie Stacking Cups are one of Taya’s favorite developmental toys. I personally love that they come in neutral muted colors (they have other color options!) and that they’re easy to store away. While Taya wasn’t exactly stacking cups on her own at this age, she loved to knock them down, clap them together, and use them as teethers. They’re a great price (and prime!)
2. Infantino Prop-A-Pillar – We received this as a gift at one of our baby showers and it ended up being one of the best tummy time supports that Taya used. We started using it for tummy time when she was 4 weeks old (which is when I took the photo below) and I really think it helped encourage her from the start. It’s very comfortable and secure and has attached stacking pillows which then forms a little seat.
3. Cuddle & Kind Knit Dolls – Cuddle & Kind Knit Dolls are 100 cotton yarn, fair trade, and hand-crafted. The purchase of 1 doll = 10 meals provided to children in need. Their mission is incredible and their dolls are beautiful. You can really see the love that they’ve been crafted with. Taya loves her Charlotte The Dog! She lights up every time she sees and plays with her. The dolls range from $55 – $75 depending on which size you get. Amazon has some of Cuddle & Kind’s dolls available (prime!) but you can check out their site for more.
We’ll definitely be buying more from Cuddle & Kind as the years go on.
4. Soft Blocks Set – This was another amazing Amazon find that Taya plays with almost every day. It’s a set of 12 soft blocks and they have different animals, shapes, numbers, and textures on each block. This is a toy that will grow as the baby grows, so you really get use out of them. They’re easy to squeeze and make for great teethers now but they’re an awesome developmental toy as babies become toddlers. It’s only $19.99 (prime!)
5. Ava & Oliver Bib Set – We started Taya on solid foods when she turned 6 months old. Solids can be a very messy journey, haha. I have found that this 2-pack of silicone bibs has been the best way to go. They’re durable, stay on great, and best of all… they’re easy to clean! This set is $19.95 (prime!) and comes in a bunch of color options.
6. Bright Starts Door Jumper – When Mike and I got this for Taya, we were pleasantly surprised by how incredible the quality was for the low price of $20.99. I thought it was too good to be true, but its durability was clear right away when we set it up. Taya loved her jumper! She started using it at 6 months old. It was nice to be able to put her in there so that I could wash a few dishes or answer some emails. It’s a steal! You can’t go wrong.
[bctt tweet=”The BEST Gift Ideas For Babies (Under $50!)” username=”SummerTelban”]
In addition to these top 6 recommendations from Taya and me, here are 50+ more ideas! To shop, simply click through an image.
PIN ME FOR LATER!