And we’re back with another holiday gift guide sure to help you out! Okay, let’s get real for a moment here. Guys are the hardest to shop for, right? I’m always stumped on what to gift Michael, my dad, and the other important men in my life. Without saying, this gift guide is definitely the one that took me the longest to put together, haha. I hope it can be helpful to you!
Most gift ideas are under $30 or $50 but some splurge ideas are featured, as well.
Affiliate links – there are affiliate links used in this gift guide. If you choose to make a purchase through one of my links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. By a small commission, I mean cents to small dollars depending on the product. It all adds up! It helps to keep CWS up and brewing, which helps my family.
HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS FOR HIM
1. Casetify Leather Phone Case– A few months ago, I switched to using Casetify phone cases, and truly, they are some of the best cases I have ever used. I got Mike one of their Luxe Leather cases since I loved mine so much! They come in a variety of colors and the best part is that their leather is consciously-sourced. You can also add initials or a name engraving.
2. Cozy Hoodie – You can never go wrong with a warm hoodie for any guy. This one is currently one of Michael’s favorites. He has it in navy but I’m eyeing the burgundy one for him. It comes in gray, navy, burgundy, and olive and it’s currently on sale right now!
3. Blue Light Blocking Glasses – Everyone should have a pair of blue light blocking glasses! These glasses are anti-fatigue, protect from headaches, and minimize the negative impact of blue light on your eyes. They’re great for gamers or just the everyday guy who uses their computer regularly. Mike and I both hair a pair and we’ve noticed an immediate difference right away.
4. USB Rechargeable Lighter – I stumbled across this on my search for unique gift ideas and thought it was so neat! A USB rechargeable lighter is flameless and eco-friendly. Perfect for lighting a candle all the way to lighting the grill.
5. Geologie Skincare For Men – Men need good skincare products and practices just as much as the ladies! Earlier this summer, Mike was able to start trying out a personalized skincare regimen from Geologie. He’s had a great experience with it so far. You can take a diagnostic test to get matched with products that’ll best suit your man’s needs OR you can check out their popular trial kits. Here’s the link to the normal skincare regimen trial kit!
MORE GIFT IDEAS FOR HIM