Welcome back to another holiday gift guide! This year, I wanted to put together a gift guide full of ideas for MOMS. While a good portion of these items is mostly ideal for new and young moms, I’m sure any mama would be glad to receive anything on this guide. 🙂
The vast majority of items are under $30 and $50, but a couple of splurge gifts are mixed in… AKA the Shark Rocket vacuum I included. We have this exact one and I LOVE it. Not sponsored at all, it’s just that good! It’d make a great gift for any mama, especially the stay-at-home mamas out there.
Affiliate links – there are affiliate links used in this gift guide. If you choose to make a purchase through one of my links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. By a small commission, I mean cents to small dollars depending on the product. It all adds up! It helps to keep CWS up and brewing, which helps my family.
HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS FOR MOMS
1. Lauren Conrad Graphic Sweatshirt – Lauren Conrad’s line at Kohl’s is a sure win all around, but as a mom, my personal favorite items are the Mommy & Me matching apparel. Her pieces are simple and cozy. Everything runs true-to-size. I can’t recommend the LC line enough!
2. 3-Piece Loungewear Set – I’m just going to speak for all moms this one time… we will ALWAYS appreciate comfy, cozy loungewear as a gift. We are all about being comfortable – at home and on the go! This 3-piece set has incredible reviews and it’s personally on my wishlist. It comes in a variety of colors (11 to choose from!) and it’s under $45!
3. Double Name Ring – I came across this beautiful double name ring when sourcing for this gift guide and knew I had to add it. It allows you to add two names to the ring, which would be perfect for a mom of 2 littles. This shop on Etsy has some beautiful custom jewelry gifts all at great prices and incredible quality.
4. Quick-Dry Nail Polish – While a gift card to go get a mani-pedi is always a great gift, for moms, it can be harder to actually make the appointment to go get it done. What’s the next best thing? Quick-dry nail polish! Ever since becoming a mom, I swear by Sally Hansen’s Insta-Dry Nail Polish! I have always had a great experience with it drying quickly and lasting a long time. Plus, there are a variety of beautiful colors. This 6-pack set is perfect for a mom with littles!
5. Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment – Olaplex has some of the best hair repair formulas right now. The Repairing Treatment helps restore damaged hair by reducing breakage and restoring appearance and texture. It’s the perfect at-home treatment for a tired mama’s hair! The bottle lasts a long time, too.
MORE GIFT IDEAS FOR MOMS