It’s that time of year! It’s the holiday season and that means it’s time to share some gift guides with you. I’m kicking this year’s holiday gift guides off with 50+ gift ideas for toddlers!
Taya is a toddler now, so I figured it just makes sense to put together a gift guide for toddlers (ages 2-4). We really love Montessori-inspired learning and toys, so you’ll see a lot of gift ideas that fit that taste. I tried to include ideas that are fun and practical for the toddler age group.
While most items are under $30, there are a handful of ideas that are a little more pricey! Below, I’m sharing 5 gift ideas that we have and love OR ideas that are on Taya’s Christmas list. 🙂
Affiliate links – there are affiliate links used in this gift guide. If you choose to make a purchase through one of my links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. By a small commission, I mean cents to small dollars depending on the product. It all adds up! It helps to keep CWS up and brewing, which helps my family.
GIFT IDEAS FOR TODDLERS
1. Play Cleaning Set – It’s been so fun watching Taya grow interested in what I do around the house. She loves to help me organize the dishwasher and with the laundry. She also loves to help pick things up on the floor and is mesmerized by the vacuum, haha. I came across this play cleaning set and I think it’s perfect for introducing it to her right now. The set is 6-pieces: mop, broom, duster, brush, dustpan, and organizing stand.
2. Wooden Balance Wobble Board – Taya got a wooden balance board for her first birthday and it’s been a hit ever since. It helped her develop her balance skills and now she’s beginning to use it as a wobble board. This board has multiple functions and truly encourages creative, open-ended play and movement. It can be a balance board, slide, racetrack, seesaw, table, lounge chair, and much more. I can’t recommend a wooden balance wobble board enough!
3. Books, Books, Books – The toddler age group is the perfect time to encourage a love of reading in kids. A kid can never have too many books! I think books focused on consent, diversity, feelings, kindness, gratitude, and self-care are incredible. Taya loves reading time, so you bet she’s getting some new books from us.
4. Little Co. Sweatshirt – We adore the Little Co. line at Kohl’s! They carry super cute and cozy pieces for boys and girls. Taya has a few of their sweatshirts, tops, and dresses for the winter season ahead. Everything is super reasonably priced and almost always on sale! They also have some Mommy & Me matching pieces. 🙂 Check out all of Little Co. HERE!
5. Favorite Animal Plush Toy – Stuffed animals are still very age-appropriate for toddlers, especially when it’s an animal or character they love. Taya LOVES puppies! She found this puppy when we were out shopping and wouldn’t let it go. Needless to say, he came home with us. When in doubt, get a plush toy! Every kiddo loves some cuddles from a furry friend.
MORE GIFT IDEAS FOR TODDLERS