Hey friends! I’m back with another gift guide for you today. This time we’re talking about affordable stocking stuffers for babies under a year old! As I started to create my gift guide for babies, I found myself unintentionally creating a stocking stuffers list… so here we are!
I’m all about affordable finds and these stocking stuffers are under $15! I tried my best to keep all of my recommendations gender-neutral but since I’m a girl mama, I did link to some of our favorite girl accessories and such. 😉
Affiliate links – there are affiliate links used in this gift guide. If you choose to make a purchase through one of my links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. By a small commission, I mean cents to small dollars depending on the product. It all adds up! It helps to keep CWS up and brewing, which helps my family.Affordable Stocking Stuffers For Babies 0-12 Months Click To Tweet
AFFORDABLE STOCKING STUFFERS FOR BABIES (UNDER 1)
1. Munchkin Pacifier Wipes – Okay, I suppose this is more of a little gift for the parents but these are a must for a baby’s stocking. These are our personal favorite pacifier wipes and while there’s not a need for them at home, they’re perfect for on-the-go!
2. Itzy Ritzy Cactus Teether – You can never go wrong with putting a teether (or few) in a baby’s stocking. They’re practical and there are so many different ones out there. This cactus teether has been one of Taya’s favorites ever since she was 5 months. They have a few different shapes (like pineapple, rainbow, and more) and the silicone is extremely soft and easy to grip.
3. EZPZ Tiny Cup – When your baby starts solids, it’ll then be okay for them to start having a little bit of water. (Of course, consult with your pediatrician!) If you’re wanting to skip the sippy cup route or simply work on getting your baby to take to an open cup in addition to the sippy, you need to get the ezpz Tiny Cup. It was developed by pediatric feeding specialists. Learn more here!
4. Colorful Felt Bows – This one is for those shopping for a baby girl! This 16-pack of felt bows has gorgeous colors and the quality is great. This set is under $13, which is a steal! I was never a fan of extremely large bows on Taya so these are some of our favorites.
5. Mushie Baby Finger Toothbrush – There are quite a few baby finger toothbrushes out there but these Mushie ones are the most aesthetically pleasing. Begin building good brushing habits early on – it feels good on their gums when teething and once the baby has teeth, it’s an absolute must.
6. Wooden Rattle – One of Taya’s favorite and most special rattles is from Beadsprout, a small shop based in NY. I’ll be sharing more about them in my Shop Small Guide coming next week. She has a customized wooden rattle and the quality is incredible. Crafted with love and care. You can get 20% off at Beadsprout with code: TAYA20!
7. Llama Travel & Teething Toy – Stroller toys are always fun for a baby’s stocking and this llama one is too cute. It’s one of Taya’s favorites. She can teeth on it, snuggle it, and rattle it. A great all-around toy!The BEST Stocking Stuffers For Babies (Under $15!) Click To Tweet
In addition to these top 7 recommendations from Taya and me, here are 50+ more ideas! To shop, simply click through an image.