Hey there, parents & grandparents! I know you’re looking for some great stocking stuffer ideas for toddlers and I have got you covered. From small toys to useful accessories, these items would make for great stocking stuffers for any toddler out there! 😊 Everything is under $15!
Affiliate links – there are affiliate links used in this gift guide. If you choose to make a purchase through one of my links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. By a small commission, I mean cents to small dollars depending on the product. It all adds up! It helps to keep CWS up and brewing, which helps my family.
STOCKING STUFFERS FOR TODDLERS
1. Small Musical Toys – Music is something toddlers should all get to experience themselves. Taya loves all of the musical instruments that she has. These egg shakers are a classic, as well as this harmonica for kids. This wood slide whistle is a fun choice, too1
2. Pop Fidget Toys – These Pop Fidget toys are all the rave right now and there are a ton of options online. This pack has a strawberry, pineapple, unicorn, and heart. This pack is a seasonal holiday pack featuring a Christmas tree, stocking, and Santa hat.
3. Bath Crayons – Taya loves bath time so I’m definitely adding some new bath toys and fun to her gifts this year. These bath crayons will be going in her stocking! It’s a 10-pack with colors blue, green, yellow, orange, and red.
4. Sprout Organic Veggie Snacks – Snacks are always a must for any toddler’s stocking. Taya loves the Sprout Organic Veggie Snacks. We definitely recommend them!
5. Wooden Camera – This wooden camera comes with clear, green, and kaleidoscope lenses. Pretend play is huge for toddlers! It’s also a plus that the wooden camera and accessories are of heirloom quality.
30+ STOCKING STUFFER IDEAS FOR TODDLERS