This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx but as always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that keep CWS up and brewing!
I don’t know about you but I think that men are some of the hardest people to shop for. They’ll try to convince you that they’re not, but let’s be real… they ARE hard to shop for! If you struggle year after year with what to get for your husband, dad, brother, and so on for the holidays… then you’re going to dig today’s post. I have some incredible gift ideas that I know you’ll love.
UNIQUE GIFT IDEAS FOR THE MEN IN YOUR LIFE
1. TANON GOODS CUSTOMIZED GOODS – Some of Michael’s gifts came early for him this year and he was super stoked about it. From Tanon Goods, he got a personalized phone case, Airpods case, and slim wallet with his initials on all of them. They’re all incredibly simple, sleek, and stylish. The feel is soft and smooth, and the color is bold. Red is Michael’s favorite color, so I was glad to see that was an option when getting these goods personalized for him. Tanon Goods has the best of the best premium leather custom goods, which will always make for a great gift for any guys on your list.
2. BLUE LIGHT BLOCKING ZENNI EYEWEAR – Zenni’s Blokz® lenses are something that everyone should own with how much everyone is on their devices these days. They’re designed to block harmful UV rays and blue light to protect your eyes from digital eye strain, blurred vision, and disrupted sleep. Michael works in live production and online media. Within just a half hour of using his Zenni Blokz lenses, he already noticed a different and felt no eye strain. If your boyfriend or husband is a gamer, these would make a great gift for them, too! Zenni has many stylish frames to choose from, so there’s a frame for everyone.
3. PHONE STAND FROM TEKNEKSAVR– The Tekneksavr is super neat – it’s an ergonomic aid that attaches to your phone. It helps to improve your neck posture. The adjustable length wand props against your torso when standing so you don’t have to look down at your phone. It also doubles as a phone stand or selfie stick. Check out Tekneksavr’s videos on YouTube to see how to use a tekneksavr!
4. VINYL AGE: A GUIDE TO RECORD COLLECTING NOW – If you have a music lover in your life and one who appreciates vinyl, then this is the gift for them. Vinyl Age: A Guide to Record Collecting Now was written by Max Brzezinski of Carolina Soul Records, one of the world’s largest high-end record dealers. Vinyl Age is a comprehensive guide to vinyl collecting for all ends of the spectrum, from crate-diggers to high-end bidders. My stepdad enjoys collecting records so I can’t wait to gift this to him this year.
5. GAMING HEADSET FROM TURTLE BEACH – The ROCCAT® Elo X Stereo Gaming Headset is the gift you need to get for the gamer in your life. This headset has multiplatform compatibility and superior sound. The wired 3.5mm jack connects to the PC and all consoles including Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and compatible mobile phones and tablets. Sound is really important to gamers and the ROCCAT® Elo X Stereo gaming headset lets gamers have an immersive sound experience. Check out this YouTube video to learn more.
It’s hard to compete with what the ROCCAT Elo X Stereo headset offers – from the multiplatform capability to the sound/detachable mic performance. It has memory foam cushions with Pro Specs™ glasses-friendly comfort, and a floating head pad with a self-adjusting metal headband with a weightless feel… all for a MSRP of just $49.99. This is a steal!
I hope you were able to get some great ideas here, especially for those men who are tough to shop for! What do you see that’d make a great gift for one of the guys in your life? You can’t go wrong with these.