Sooooo, where did August come from? I’m for real, where did July go? Ahh! This summer has been flying by and I haven’t even been to the beach yet!
JULY GOALS REVISITED:
1. Hit 10K Followers On Instagram // Hahaha nope. Instagram is a complete poop as of lately. They’ve broken out another new and terrible algorithm and it’s killing everyone’s engagement. Oh, and we can forget about those silly follow/unfollower accounts. Sigh.
2. Continue To Utilize Pinterest To Grow // Yes and no! Life has got insane for me, so I haven’t been as consistent as I’d like to.
3. Start Pitching For Future Plans // That’s a no. I have been away from my laptop more than ever this month, so I haven’t been able to pitch at all. Sadness.
1. Continue To Eat Healthier // Eh, wrong!
2. Create A Workout Plan // Ehh! Wrong! When you have an unexpected schedule and insanity like I have this past month, you can’t eat or exercise right.
3. Have Some Fun Days // Yes, but not as much as I was hoping for. We got to go to Dorney Park when my sister and her boyfriend visited last week. It was awesome! Sharing more on that trip soon.
– AUGUST GOALS: BLOG & PERSONAL –
1. Get Back On Track // I had taken on a temporary nanny position for the month of July and this is my last week. Next week, I’ll be nannying for a different family just for the week. After all of that, I’m back to focusing on ALL things blog. I feel I’ve fallen behind, but hey! My comeback will be stronger than any setback I face. Always.
2. Plan Out My Content // Throughout this month, I want to plan out my content calendar for the rest of the year. I do have some set in stone content already, but I really need to develop my ideas further. By getting ahead, I’ll also be able to plan out my pitches to be more in advance and efficient.
3. Pitch My Heart Out // It hurts to say this, but I don’t think I even sent out one pitch last month. Last month was a whirlwind and I had no extra time. So, needless to say, I have got to get my act together for this month! I have some exciting ideas for partnerships, so here’s to praying I land them!
1. Lose Some Weight // I had thought about coming up with a specific amount of weight I’d like to lose, but figured it’d be more healthy to not obsess over a certain number. With all of the stress I’m under, I have gained some weight this past month and I need to drop all of that and more. I plan on doing this by working out and changing my eating habits. I won’t be dieting or going vegan or something crazy, haha. I’m just going to find a better balance.
2. Declutter Everything // From my laptop storage, to my camera roll, to my closet… I need a good decluttering! I love going through my things at the end of every season, so I’ll be doing that this month. In a couple of weeks, I’ll be collaborating with some great bloggers to do a huge closet sale on Instagram. Follow along with my closet account know, so you’re automatically in the know!
3. Remember Grace // This isn’t necessarily a goal, but instead, a way of thinking and living. I need to grow deeper into grace. I need to remember grace in how I treat myself. I need to remember grace in how I treat others. I need to remember to rest in the grace that God has given me.
Those are my main goals for the month of June! What are some of yours? Do we have any similar goals at all? Let’s chat!