Now that 2015 is officially here, I have decided to go public on some of my blog goals for the year for Coffee With Summer. After re-launching this past August, I am shocked at how far my blog has come, which makes me really look forward to the growth that I’ll experience this year in the blogosphere.
1. Engage // I want to get to know all of my readers more! I love being able to encourage and inspire others, but more importantly than that, I love hearing from you! My readers who comment on posts and tell me in person that they enjoy my blog, are who keep me inspired to keep sharing my heart. It’s a really neat cycle and I want to connect with you all more. Don’t be shy when it comes to commenting on something or emailing me!
2. Community // I want to make more friendships with fellow bloggers, especially those who share the same passions as I do – like authenticity, speaking truth and investing into others. I am a part of The Peony Project and the Blog Buddies Network right now and want to get more involved in those groups, as well as joining others.
3. Sponsorships + Advertising // At the end of November I started offering a variety of advertising options through CWS and I want to continue offering spaces. Along with having other bloggers and shop owners sponsoring my blog, I plan to branch out and sponsor other blogs. I love learning about other people’s hearts and passions, and then getting to share them with the social media world.
4. Giveaways // I am starting to host giveaways! I am actually hosting my very first giveaway starting this Monday (January 5th), so be on the lookout to enter. Giveaways are a great way to drive more traffic to your blog and more importantly, to give back to your readers. There are many different ways to do giveaways, like partnering with other bloggers or even partnering with a shop. I plan to dip my toes into each way that I know of sometime this year.
5. Launch a Shop // I have been wanting to launch a shop for a long while now, but have had no time to put any energy into doing so. This will be something I’ll be focusing on towards the end of the summer, but I want to have launched by the end of the year, for sure. That’s all the information I’m giving you for now!
I do have some teeny-tiny goals that fit under all of these categories, but these are the biggies for the year. I am really excited to grow as a communicator this year, and I’m glad you’ve joined along in this journey with me.
What are some blogging goals you have for this year? Do we share any of the same goals? Or if you don’t have a blog yet, are you going to start one?