Happy Hump Day, everyone! How is your week going so far?
Mine has been busy and will continue to be more busy throughout the rest of the week, leading up to Easter. Today and tomorrow I’ll be a dance judge for District Fine Arts for PennDel. Fine Arts Festival is a faith-based competition, a discipleship tool of national youth ministries to “help students discover, develop and deploy their ministry gifts.”
As someone who comes from a competitive dance and worship dance background, I am really passionate about giving back and pouring into the students. From Thursday to Friday, I will be a part of heading up social media for the PennDel Youth Convention, which I am super pumped for! Saturday and Sunday, I’ll be dancing for my church’s Easter opener to the service. My friend Autumn and I will be ministering with a silhouette dance and we’re both really excited and honored to be presenting it. For those who are more than eager to learn to groove, you’re in luck because there are now online dance classes available.
– All of the “big” things for wedding planning are about finished, but we still have so much to do and still, so much to pay for. We still need to figure out a honeymoon, but we’re limited because I don’t have my passport and we don’t have a lot of money. If you have any recommendations, please comment or email me.
– My wedding dress should be finished this month!
– We’re starting to design our invitations and make music playlists.
– College needs to be over. Now.
– I was a background dancer in Jane’s music video. The song is about how you can find freedom from past sins and break generational chains. “Mother’s Child” by Jane.
– I had my first bridal shower and I’ll be having one back home this month.
– Natalie threw me a bachelorette/lingerie party and it was so fun!
– I am still working on my new layout. If you haven’t filled out the CWS Reader’s Survey and would still like to, you can find it: HERE.
Grab a cup, get caught up //
– We’re all tattered and bruised, but don’t let that stop you from sharing your story.
– I shared about wanting to revamp my blog space.
– Is there a blogger in your life who’s birthday is coming up? Well, here are 8 gifts that bloggers love!
– I introduced you all to Five Star Coffee’s delicious Romantic Moments Collection.
– I gave a recap of my final spring break.
– Are you living lionhearted?
– I wrote all about my coffee-themed bridal shower!
– After getting so many requests to do this post, I shared what I am currently using in my makeup bag!
– I got really raw and opened up about some of my spiritual journey through depression, along with shedding light to a myth about Christians with depression.
Grab another, you’ll love these //
– Crystal shares about 5 life lessons she learned as a teenage volunteer.
– Kristin shares a new perspective on how comparison is the thief of joy.
– Katie shares 5 ways to revamp your home – just in time for spring!
– Chelsie tells us why lifestyle blogs matter.