Hey, CWS fam! Long time no talk. I know it’s been a while since my last post. Being a work-from-home mama is one of my greatest blessings but it definitely comes with its challenges. I am constantly trying to seek out what “balance” means for me now and I think I’m realizing that there is no such thing anymore, haha. Just kidding. Kinda. 😉
While it’s been a while since my last blog post that doesn’t mean I haven’t been doing anything for CWS. Blogging is much more than just writing and publishing new blog posts. There is a ton that goes on behind-the-scenes from brainstorming to creating content for social media. With that being said, my brand partnerships are starting to pick back up again which I am so excited about. The pandemic really impacted my work as a blogger and content creator. I had partnerships and projects canceled and overall, work has been pretty rare to come by in the industry all year due to the pandemic.
Even though this year has been nothing I could’ve ever imagined, the fact that I have really been able to focus all on Taya has meant so much to me. This year has been so hard for me… but there have also been many blessings in disguise.
– HAPPENINGS –
- I launched my Etsy Shop, Breezey Co! After years of many people asking me to release presets, I decided it was time to do just that. My presets are made to use with the free Lightroom Mobile app, so you can easily edit your photos all from your phone. Breezey Co provides affordable bright and crisp presets for the everyday content creator, mom, and biz owner who love true-to-life edits.
- I’ll be releasing some more soon… hint, hint: holiday presets!
- I do have a few moody options, too.
- TikTok is where I’m currently hanging out ALL of the time. TikTok has become my largest platform and extension of my blog, which is crazy to me since I started creating on there for fun. Again… it’s been a blessing in disguise for me in many ways. If you’re on TikTok, you should totally follow along!
- Taya is 8 months old! She is hitting all of her milestones and is just making us so proud. She’s crawling everywhere, pulling up on everything, and is being bold in trying to stand on her own. I’m still getting used to her crawling wherever she wants so I’m definitely not ready for walking just yet, haha. Taya has a bold personality already and I love it. I see so much of myself in her and it’s adorable… and terrifying, haha! So in love.
- We went apple picking as a family at a small family orchard a few weeks back. My dad visited this past weekend and we took Taya back to the same orchard because they also had pumpkin picking. It was such a nice time! We also met up with some friends for the first time over the weekend. Caylee and I met through blogging a while ago and our friendship has really blossomed since we were pregnant at the same time! Our daughters are just over a week apart, so it’s nice to have a mama friend who’s little one is in the same stage.
- We are in contract to sell our house in the Poconos! Talk about a huge weight off of our shoulders. Everything looks to be going well. Praying to a smooth close!
That’s it for today! Looking forward to sharing some fun stuff with you soon.