Hey all! I don’t know what it is, but I feel like I literally wrote last month’s CWS Happenings yesterday. Where is this year going? It’s seriously flying by so fast. Anyone else think so? Anyway, let’s get down to my monthly recap of happenings for my blog and my life!
– The weather here in Eastern Pennsylvania has got me all over the place. One day it’s 72 and I can wear sandals, and then the next day it’s back in the high 30s and snowing. Springtime, please breakthrough soon!
– I got my sixth tattoo. It’s of an evergreen tree with the word “steadfast” underneath it. My tattoo is based off of a verse that I have always clung to in the tough seasons of life: James 1:2-4 “Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.”
– Yes, I already know what my next tattoo is going to be. No, I’m not sharing yet.
– I hit my goal of 4,000 followers on Instagram! Finally.
– I am one of The Hipster Housewife’s new Brand Reps! I’m super excited and honored to be a part of her team. If you love creative goods full of encouragement, inspiration, and truth, you’ve got to check out her shop! She has everything from postcards (pictured below) to prayer journals, to wall banners. I love her heart!
Grab a cup, get caught up //
– Why I Decided To Pursue Blogging Seriously
– How I Get Salon Volume Hair At Home
– 10 Things Every Blogger Needs At Their Desk
– April Goals
– What’s Inside My Blog Bag
– My Petite Spring Capsule Wardrobe
– How To Come Up With New Blog Posts
From my sponsors – grab another, you’ll love these //
– Lexi has an awesome shirt she shared – “I Can’t Adult Today“.
– Kristin shared 4 Keys to Creating a Great Marriage.
– Feeling overwhelmed? Kristie has got a word of encouragement for you.
– Tawni, like always, shares an encouraging truth with us all!
– Mitzi shares some of her most favorite apps on her iPhone right now.
– Rebeca has some beautiful items for sale – perfect for spring & Mother’s Day!