A very happy Friday to you all! I am very thankful it’s finally the weekend, as I’m sure you all agree. I have decided to start doing a “happenings” post once every few weeks to keep everyone in the loop on some current events in my life and Coffee With Summer.
– I have just entered into my final semester of college. I can’t wait to be finished.
– Michael and I got our Save the Dates in the mail. They came out great!
– Coffee With Summer reached over 400 likes on Facebook! Woohoo!
– I am starting a monthly newsletter, so be sure to keep an eye out for the sign ups.
– I am still working out my morning schedule for the semester and trying to figure out the best way to devote time to God, wedding planning, blogging, class work, and me time.
– My dance ministry team at college (Dry Bones Dance Ministry) has picked our song for a human trafficking awareness night in March. We’re very eager to start choreographing and bringing the piece purpose and heart.
Grab a cup, get caught up //
– I gave 5 tips on how to improve your Instagram.
– I shared some steps that are helping me learn how to thrive.
– My first DIY made its way to the blog! How I asked my ladies to be in my Bridal party.
– I felt led to gather up some scripture verses that have gotten me through some tough times and reminded you how to hope when you’re discouraged.
Grab another, you’ll love these //
– You need to read Stephanie’s post on how to build a well-stocked spice cabinet.
– Ann-Marie shared the purpose of her blog and it was so refreshing!
– Betsy shared why we bloggers do what we do and it served as such a great reminder to me.
– If you’re an outdoorsy person and love photography, start using the hashtag #wildandrosey that Eilee created!