Hey friends! One question for you… How are we already in February?! But for real, it feels like we rang in the New Year just yesterday.
Welcome to my first monthly goals post for the year. In January, I shared what my long-term blog goals were for 2018, instead of sharing last month’s goals. If you’re new to CWS, I usually check-in with how I did on my goals from the previous month before diving into the current month’s goals. This is a great way to keep me accountable to myself and to you!
Though, today – we’re just going to dive right into what my blogging and personal goals are for the short month of February.
1. Get My Exclusive Facebook Group Active & Engaged // Just a couple weeks ago I launched my exclusive Facebook group community for my email subscribers. It’s a community of bloggers and creative people. It’s where they can come to connect, share, and collaborate with each other. I’m also going to be giving exclusive goodies, tips, and tricks to the group. If you want in, subscribe to The Brew today!
I’m going to be working really hard to get the community active and engaged, but that also requires participation on your end! Let’s have some fun.
2. Get All Of My Tax Information In Order // Last year, I was pretty organized with keeping track of my income and expenses. Now, it’s time to get them all in order even more. Michael and I are hoping to get everything filled out sooner than later, so this is definitely a top priority of mine even though it’s not fun, haha.
3. Work On My Office Space // I have been loving decorating my office space. It’s really becoming my personal creative suite and I’m so thankful that I have it. I still have some DIY projects that I want to create for my space and I’m also still looking for an accent chair that I love but isn’t too expensive.
4. Keep Working My New Social Media Strategies // Since the start of January, I have been trying out some new strategies to grow my social media. It really helped for me to take a blog break on vacation because I got to spend time reevaluating my methods. Fingers crossed my new methods continue to work!
5. Finish Details For A Huge Opportunity // In December, a huge opportunity came to me for Coffee With Summer and I’m really excited about it. It’s still all in the works so I’m not sharing the big news until it’s all set in stone. Cheers!
1. Have Devotional Time In The Morning // As a Christian, it’s very important to me to stay in the word. I’ve always struggled with getting focused enough for devotional time in the mornings, but I’m wanting to change that. I’m determined to. I find that when I start my day by studying the Bible and spending time with the Lord, my day feels so much lighter, no matter what comes my way that day.
2. Do A Juice Cleanse // I have really been focusing on eating more healthy and I think it’s time for a cleanse. Actually, it’s long overdue, haha! I’m doing my research now and will prep well. Preparation is key for any kind of fast. I can’t wait to see how it works for me.
3. Create A Daily Workout Routine // This is something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time but keep putting off. I want to create a good 30-minute workout that I can do each day, aside from rest days.
4. Begin Yoga // Yoga is another thing I’ve been meaning to get into for a good year now. I want to get into it to help ease anxiety and stress and to become more flexible. If you know of any good resources for beginners, send them my way!
Those are my goals for the month! I’m excited to focus on them and to see where I get. What are some of your goals for the month? I’d love to hear them!