Happy August, everyone! Just wow – I cannot believe how fast this summer is going by. In less than a month I’ll be in my final year of college, with a lot to look forward to. This has been the most stressful and work-filled summer I have had yet, so I am kind of grateful that it has flown by for me. Wanting to make the most out of this last month, I have set up a list of goals that I would like to work on and hopefully accomplish in these last days of summer.
- – go on a picnic with Michael
- – go on a spontaneous trip to the sea
- – go for a hike
- – have more coffee meet-ups with my friends
- – choreograph
- – cut out soda
- – buy succulents for my apartment
- – rest
- – create a posting schedule I can commit to
- – build a bigger fan base
- – have two guest bloggers
- – start thinking about a business card
Have you thought of any goals you want to accomplish before the semester starts back up? What are some things you really enjoy doing, but haven’t had time to yet this summer?
Make the most of this month – be adventurous, have lots of laughs and cherish all you’ve been blessed with. I hope this summer month is your best yet!