Hey July. I feel as if it was just yesterday that I was setting and jotting down my goals for June. It’s crazy how time is flying by this year.
JUNE GOALS REVISITED:
1. Hit 10K Followers On Instagram // Did not happen. As I have said many times before, Instagram is suck a stinker right now. Whether it’s their unfair algorithms or bloggers participating in terrible methods like follow/unfollow, it’s very hard to grow organically right now.
2. Get My Pageviews Up // YEP! My pageviews are finally climbing back up and it’s super exciting and encouraging. It’s all thanks for Pinterest, which is where the majority of my traffic referrals come from.
3. Get Pitching Like Crazy // I have pitched a ton over the month. But for every 5 or 6 pitches, I typically only get a quick response (or any response) from only 1 brand.
1. Eat Healthier // Yep! I have actually been really proud of myself. For a few months, all I was doing was eating when I was bored. This was terrible. I’ve been doing so much better.
2. Tend Extra To Self-Care // Yes, but I wish I focused in some more.
3. Get Outside // Eh! Kind of, but I need to get out way more.
– JULY GOALS: BLOG & PERSONAL –
1. Hit 10K Followers On Instagram // You can bet that this is a goal of mine until it finally happens. I’m trying my best to have a new attitude about Instagram. I’m trying to take it as a grain of salt. Besides, Instagram could shut down tomorrow. This is why my blog will always be my highest priority – it’s all I own.
2. Continue To Utilize Pinterest To Grow // Friends, Pinterest has officially become my new favorite social media platform… Shhh! Don’t tell Twitter, haha. For real, though. After implementing a completely new strategy and revamping some other housekeeping things, Pinterest is treating me quite well. I’m hoping to continue on with this strategy. It’s been awhile since I’ve found this much joy in social media. It feels so refreshing.
3. Start Pitching For Future Plans // I have a ton of goals for Coffee With Summer and my influencing in general. I have some big dreams for the future, especially with opportunities I love. I’ve seen many where I’m at get big gigs, so I know I can do exactly the same. Here’s to growing more confident and hustling!
1. Continue To Eat Healthier // Right now, it’s important for me to stay consistent with where I’m at in eating healthier. Why? Because it’s not easy! Here’s to making more smoothies, more salads, and kicking out soda! After I get to a place where I’m confident in not sliding back into my unhealthy eating habits, I may try a set eating plan for awhile.
2. Create A Workout Plan // I have been working out again over the past couple weeks, and it feels so freaking good. Now, I’m working on creating a workout plan. This will help me stay even more dedicated and motivation to keep pushing harder. I want to be the best steward of my body, so here’s to eating and exercising properly.
3. Have Some Fun Days // My husband and I love working hard, but we also need to scale back some days for fun. I’m hoping we can get to the beach or an amusement park this month sometime. I need some fun in my life!
IT’S TIME FOR A GIVEAWAY!
Could you use some extra cash?! Yeah? Well, today’s your lucky day to enter to win $200 PayPal cash! The giveaway ends on July 6th. The winner will be selected and notified by July 9th. Please, enter fairly! All entries will be verified. Giveaway accounts and accounts who do not participated fairly will be disqualified.
Those are my main goals for the month of June! What are some of yours? Do we have any similar goals at all? Let’s chat!