Here’s to June! A new month with new goals and aspirations. June also means that summertime is officially almost here. Woo!
I have been loving getting settled into my “new normal”. Just the other day, it clicked with me that I’m actually able to pursue blogging full time right now. It’s definitely a dream, even though I’m nowhere close to making my dream of a full time blogging income, haha. But, the stress is also so real. The pressure is on more than ever right now.
MAY GOALS REVISITED:
Continue To Write Ahead // Yes! Success. I have been extremely productive when it comes to writing my content ahead of time. It always feels great to get something done ahead of time than the night before it goes live.
Grow Social Media // Yes and no, depending on the platform. Social media is becoming strange and difficult for those of us who make a living off of it. I’ll save my rants for later. 😉
Work On Fun Projects // Yes, but not as much as I was hoping to. With getting my toes wet, I’m now thinking I should take more time to get this project done. I don’t want to rush something great just because I’m excited about it.
Exercise 5x A Week // A complete fail, haha. Man, why is it so hard?!
Clean Up The Backyard // Getting there! Michael spent time tending to the front of the house the other week, but we still need to give the backyard some loving.
Visit Somewhere Local // Yep! We got to try the coffee shop that we wanted to go to really badly. But sadly, the coffee was terrible. I’m hoping that whoever made the coffee that day was either new or just made a mistake… the atmosphere was darling, so I hope that’s the case.
Purchase Inventory & Sell LipSense // YES! Finally! I was finally able to get my hands on some inventory and I’m so happy to be sharing it with others. If you’re interested in trying LipSense, please join my Facebook group, The Darling Lip Studio.
– JUNE GOALS: BLOG & PERSONAL –
1. Hit 10K Followers On Instagram // If you follow me on social media, especially Twitter… you already know how frustrated I am with growing my Instagram. If it’s not tons of people participating in the very fake “growth” method of follow/unfollow, it’s Instagram completely ignoring their users and changing up their algorithms. So, this may be a long shot, but I’m hoping to at least reach 10K by the end of the month. I’m consistent, my content is quality… just need to figure how to break through IG’s ridiculous crap. Wish me luck!
2. Get My Pageviews Up // My pageviews have been way lower than they usually are over the last couple months. I know other bloggers have expressed the same, so maybe it’s just a general season? Well, I’m going to work hard to get my pageviews up to where they should be again.
3. Get Pitching Like Crazy // Over the past few months, I have been trying my hardest to get great projects with great brands. It’s definitely not easy. And being honest, I have become really discouraged, which caused me to take a break of pitching all last week. I feel a little bit refreshed after the break, so hopefully this’ll help me.
1. Eat Healthier // With working from home, I tend to snack all day long, which isn’t healthy for me. I’m not some stick thin woman with a fast metabolism at all. Instead, I’m average with a near non-existent metabolism. So, I need to start to create better eating habits.
2. Tend Extra To Self-Care // Being completely honest, I have been really depressed and anxious over the past couple of weeks. There’s not really a source as to why I am, but it’s very exhausting. I want to tend to self-care a bit extra this month, in hopes that I’ll feel better.
3. Get Outside // It’s finally beautiful weather here in the Poconos, whenever it’s not raining, that is. I need to get outside more, instead of staying cooped up inside.
Those are my main goals for the month of June! What are some of yours? Do we have any similar goals at all? Let’s chat!