Hey there, March! I can feel it in my bones that you’re going to be a great month.
Last month was a complete whirlwind for me with moving and all other life events that have been in the works. To be honest, I’m not exactly happy with where I got on my goals last month, but I’m learning that grace is what I have to chose to have on myself. Looking back, I wish that I only set a couple big goals to accomplish, instead of the goals that I did. Even though at the time I thought they would be no problem attaining, I led myself on in thinking that. So, here’s to grace. It’s not easy. But I need it.
FEBRUARY GOALS REVISITED
Land At Least 3 Pitches // While I didn’t participate in any sponsor partnerships in February (moving consumed my entire life), I did land a couple pitches and received/approved a few. I’m pretty bummed that I made nothing from blogging or social media this month, but I’m trying to believe that it’s because I needed the break before I have a breakthrough with my blog’s income.
Publish At Least 2 Post A Week // I didn’t accomplish 2 posts a week, but I did get 1 new post up each week. Not a total win, but it could’ve been worse – no posts at all.
Be Productive With Packing // Win! Both my husband and I were total bosses when it came to packing up all of our things.
Get Unpacked By 2 Weeks After Moving // This is still in the works, but it’s looking to be pretty possible! If it’s not all unpacked by this weekend, it should be next week sometime.
Remember Grace // Some days I did and some days I didn’t. I was definitely way harder on myself about not accomplishing what I wanted to with my blog all through the month, but I’m glad that I learned from it all.
– MARCH GOALS: BLOG & PERSONAL –
1. Complete My New Office Space // One of my favorite things about our new home is that I have a huge office space that’s open, airy, and full of natural light. I have been longing for a creative space like this for a long time. It’s huge, so I’m hoping to deck it out to its full potential. After all, this is the space that’s going to help me generate all of my creative content.
2. Get Style Posts Back Up & Running // With the move, it was hard to go on photoshoots for style posts and social media content. Now that we’re settling in and are living in a gorgeous area, I’m looking forward to getting new style content up as soon as possible. In this, I’m also hoping to collaborate with some great clothing brands and boutiques.
3. Start Brainstorming My Future E-Course // It’s been a long-term goal of mine to one day offer an e-course for bloggers and creatives. This year, I plan on achieving that goal by creating and launching my first ever e-course. For this month, I want to choose a solid focus and start brainstorming all I can around it. I’m excited for all that I’m going to accomplish in and through my blog this year. Keep an eye out.
1. Find A Job // While yes, blogging is my job and profession, it’d be great if I could find something else to bring in more money. I like to think I’m open about finding something else for the time being, but I’m also very picky at the same time, haha. So here’s to hoping I can find something that I’d enjoy OR that my blog could finally bring in a full-time income.
2. Make Dinner At Least 3 Times // If you’ve been a reader of CWS for awhile now, you probably already know that I don’t like cooking and that even when I try, I typically end up failing, haha. Growing up cooking was never something that interested me, but now that I have been married for almost 2 years, I feel it’s something I should strive to grow in…little by little. If I can make dinner at least 3 times successfully this month, I’ll be happy.
3. Visit Somewhere Local // With being in a new area, Michael and I are excited to look around and find some local places that we’ll love. We’ve already noticed some restaurants and little places we want to try. Hopefully we can visit at least one local place!
What are some of your goals for the month of March? Any big goals? Any smaller goals? Do we share any goals in common? Let’s chat, friends!