Happy, happy May! Oh gosh, I am SO happy that May is here. It means that I finally have a break from running around, driving from state to state, and that I can finally find a “normal” routine.
April was the busiest month I have had yet this year. To think how I thought March was busy makes me laugh, because it was nowhere as close to busy as April was. Anyway, I’m sure glad May is here. I’ll finally have time to rest, find a new “normal”, and to hammer out a ton of plans for Coffee With Summer.
APRIL GOALS REVISITED:
Remain Consistent In Everything // Success! Planning my content ahead was a huge help in accomplishing this!
Take More Stock Photos // Kind of! I took about what I typically do, but with being on the road a ton, it was hard to get extra practice in.
Collaborate With Bloggers // I didn’t get to collaborate with any fellow bloggers during April, because it was simply unrealistic. I do have some collabs in the works though.
Plan A Short Getaway Trip // We have looked at a couple different options, but realistically, we won’t be able to get away like we were hoping this May.
Make A Doctor & Dentist Appointment // Aside from the fact I hate making phone calls, life was too busy. Adding this to this week’s to-do list.
Find A Couch // Negative. Well, we found some we want to go check out in person. We get our tax return today, so that means we can buy a couch soon!
– MAY GOALS: BLOG & PERSONAL –
1. Continue To Write Ahead // I have been on a roll with writing my blog posts ahead and I want to keep that up. It’s given me more time to focus on life outside of my work, which has helped me to stress less. Whenever I have an extra burst of energy or a new idea, I try to just power through writing it all out then.
2. Grow Social Media Accounts // By being someone who only grows their social media accounts genuinely and organically, my social media accounts don’t grow rapidly. This can be discouraging at times, but I’d rather stay true to myself and my audience than trade in my authenticity for rapid and *fake* growth. So, I want to experiment with a couple new methods this month and see where that gets me.
If you’re not following along with me already, I’d love for you to!
3. Work On Fun Projects // This July, I’ll have been blogging for 3 years now on Coffee With Summer. It’s time for me to kick my work up a notch and take on some fun, informative projects. I’m not spilling the beans on anything just yet, but make sure you keep your eyes peeled over the next couple months for something huge. I’m excited to see what this month has in store for mw with brainstorming.
1. Exercise 5x A Week // It’s almost summertime and that means it’s time to get serious and start to work out consistently again. I love cardio, so here’s to getting pumping again! Do you have any favorite exercises that you love? Tell me about them in the comments!
2. Clean Up The Backyard // The rental home we’re in has a great backyard that we’re looking forward to spending a lot of time in this spring and summer. Unfortunately, the last tenants to live here didn’t really take care of it, so Michael and I have extra yard work ahead of us to make it looking beautiful! Even though it’s a lot of work, I’m excited about the end product. Hopefully we can get to it all this month.
3. Visit Somewhere Local // Now that it’s finally warming up here in the Poconos, I’m really excited to get out of the house and visit some local shops and restaurants. There’s a coffee shop that I’ve been dying to get to about a half hour from us (local for us, haha), so I hope Michael and I can pay it a visit this month at least once.
4. Purchase Inventory & Sell LipSense // Back in March, I signed up to become an Independent Distributor of LipSense. I was all excited about it! Right after I decided to sign up, LipSense started to go through a huge out-of-stock apocalypse. So, I have yet to purchase any inventory to start selling! It’s been a bit discouraging. Whenever I have money, there’s no stock. Then the second after we pay bills and save, there’s all the stock. It’s been tough, but I do truly LOVE this product so I’m keeping my head up. Praying I can get inventory the second it comes in stock again. I just want to share LipSense with every lady in the world!
What are some of your goals for the month of May? Anything long-term you’re working on? Or do you have more short-term goals? Let’s chat!