Hey there, CWS fam! As I sat down to write this month’s coffee chat, I realized that I totally skipped over last month’s chat. It’s been crazy!
I am so glad to be seeing summertime and can’t wait for all of the adventures I’m going to have with Taya. It’s been pretty hot in Central PA lately. I’m talking high 80s and 90s! Not sure how I feel about that, but being able to go outside has been great for Taya and me.
– WHAT’S GOING ON IN MY LIFE –
- I am finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight! It only took 15 months, haha. PSA: Breastfeeding is not a weight loss plan at all. Everyone told me that since I planned to breastfeed, the weight would fall off postpartum… it was not true. I gained roughly 28lbs during my pregnancy and I held onto the last 15lbs for almost a whole year. I wasn’t eating ravenous or anything either. It just wouldn’t fall off! I am still nursing Taya once a day now (sometimes twice). Since we’re closing in on weaning, I think that my body is finally allowing the weight to come off. I have been dealing with some stress which leads to no appetite some days but overall, I’m happy to be feeling more like myself. Now to hit my goal weight and to tone up!
- My summer plans are starting to fill up! First trip, Taya and I are heading to Massachusetts in 2 weeks to visit some of my family and friends on our first “girl’s road trip.” It’s only a 5-hour drive and I feel confident that we’ll have a great trip. Taya does pretty well in the car, especially if Cocomelon is involved. If you’re a mom, you know.
- I’m getting inked! I booked an appointment to add onto my arm and I can’t wait. It’s been 3 years since my last tattoo so to say I’ve been itching for more ink is an understatement.
- We set up Taya’s little kiddie pool on our back deck and she loves it. It’s perfect for hot summer days. The best part? There’s even a nice tree next to us for shade.
- We’ll be going to Hershey Park with my sweet friend Caylee and her family in June! It’ll be fun! It’s my first time going to Hershey Park and I think our little girls will have a blast.
– IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: RECENT BLOG POSTS –
- How I Made $2,300 on Poshmark
- 7 Self-Care Tips For Content Creators
- Myrtle Beach Family Vacation Recap
- Tips For The Beach With A 1-Year-Old
– BLOG & CONTENT CREATION NEWS –
- I have a handful of awesome projects in the works that I can’t wait to publish.
- I’m working on some new Lightroom Mobile Photo Presets and other digital goods for my Etsy shop!
- My “mommy & me” outfits seem to bit a hit across the board so I plan on incorporating more mommy & me style into my content.
– CLOTHES & PRODUCTS I’M LOVING –
- These joggers from Fabletics! They are so cozy. I’m usually a leggings kinda girl but these joggers are making me consider changing my mind.
- These Fabletics high-waist biker shorts! I have loved this Fabletics style for years now. They’re extremely flattering and even have mesh pockets.
- This “Don’t Mess With Mama” tee from Oak & Reign is my new favorite mama tee! So cute and affordable!
- NYX Lip Lingerie Push-Up Long-Lasting Lipstick is a dream! I’ve been loving the “Bedtime Flirt” shade and it’s perfect for everyday wear. It lasts all day.
Until our next coffee chat… have a great June!!