Hey friends, it’s been quite a while! It was not in my plan to go MIA here for most of the summer but it was a nice break. This summer has been a bit of a personal rollercoaster for me. It’s been a time of self-discovery and learning to embrace all of myself. It’s been messy and quite complicated but growth is never comfortable! And that’s okay. I still have so much to grow through.
– WHAT’S GOING ON IN MY LIFE –
- In July, I was able to take my first solo trip since becoming a mama. I spent the weekend with two of my best friends in Boston and Portsmouth, NH. It was the weekend away that I had been in desperate need of. I need more of them! This trip was also a huge help to completely wean Taya. I loved breastfeeding but I knew it was time to be done. We made it 17 months strong, exclusively nursing! I’m immensely proud of that.
- My best friend is coming to visit this weekend and I’m so excited! It’ll be the best long weekend in a while.
- Next weekend, Taya and I will be driving up to Massachusetts for my niece’s second birthday! She’s a miracle baby – born at just 26 weeks. She has now been thriving for two years. 🙌🏼 I am so happy that we can be there to celebrate her!
- I know that it’s technically still summertime, but once September starts, that means it’s fall to me! I already updated my iPhone’s aesthetic to be autumnal and I’m already looking for things to do in the area. Fall is my favorite! I can’t wait to take Taya apple picking and pumpkin picking!
I have some awesome projects that’ll be going live soon, so keep your eyes peeled for them! I hope you’ve all had a great summer. I’ll be sharing more on the blog soon.