Hello friends! Happy 2022! I can’t believe we’re already closing out the first month of the new year. How are you doing? Are you working on your goals and aspirations for the year?
It has been quite the start to the new year over here. Mike and I got sick with the C at the beginning of the month which wasn’t fun at all. Thankfully, it was very mild for both of us, especially me. Sweet Taya somehow didn’t catch it which we were very happy about.
– WHAT’S GOING ON IN MY LIFE –
- I am tired most days now that I’m in the third trimester, chasing after Taya, and trying to stay on top of content work and housework.
- Baby boy is doing great! I’ll be doing a 30-week bumpdate sometime next week with all things pregnancy-related.
- We started working on baby boy’s nursery but we still need to paint before we get to decorating. We should get everything painted within the next few weeks and then everything will go smoothly. The nesting has been in full swing!
- While we’re working on the nursery, we’ve also been making upgrades to Taya’s toddler room. She just transitioned to a floor bed over the weekend and it’s been awesome so far. She’s so proud of her new “big girl” bed. I’ll be doing an updated blog post on her toddler room and all of the upgrades for you once it’s finished. Keep your eyes peeled for it over the next couple of weeks! Super excited to share it with you. Catch a sneak peek below!
– THINGS I’M CURRENTLY LOVING –
- Our King-Size Nectar Mattress! We upgraded right before the end of last year and it’s been the best thing for us. Mike and I both have been sleeping much better. Can’t recommend getting a Nectar enough!
- This Oversized Cropped Cardigan! Oh my gosh, it is so cozy and is a must-have for the winter. Every since I got it… it’s hard to switch it out for a different sweater, haha. It runs true-to-size, but you can size up for a more oversized fit.
- Honeysticks Bath Crayons! Taya received some honeysticks bath crayons for Christmas and she loves them. They’re fragrance-free and handmade from natural beeswax. They are easy for us to clean off after use. We just use a rag and hot water and wipe away.
– VALENTINE’S DAY TODDLER GIRL FINDS –
I found some of the CUTEST toddler girl Valentine’s Day outfit finds! Honestly, it was hard narrowing down all of my finds to my favorites. All of the tees in the left graphic above are from small shops on Etsy. You can shop those tees HERE!
The graphic on the right has some more Valentine’s Day baby girl and toddler girl outfit ideas. To shop those finds, click HERE!