Happy July, friends!! I can’t believe we’re halfway through 2018… where is the time going? To be honest, it makes me a bit anxious to know we’re halfway through the year… I still have so many goals I want to accomplish.
Quarter 2 was the first time I decided to start focusing on my goals with a quarterly focus rather than monthly. Monthly goals were no longer serving me and I have to say, I’m glad I made the switch for myself!
Like always, life always seems to throw multiple curveballs at me every chance it gets, haha. So, I didn’t get to hustle as hard as I wanted to on some of last quarter’s goals, but here’s to continuing to grow. Let’s revisit last quarter’s goals before diving into my goals for this quarter.
QUARTER 2 GOALS: REVISITED
1. Sell At Least 30 More Copies Of My E-Book // Did not reach this goal. While I did still have sales, I just didn’t put enough time into my marketing strategy for it. I’m going to revamp things soon, though.
My e-book is called LEVERAGE Your Lifestyle Blog and it’s for both beginner and seasoned bloggers. It’s jam-packed with over 50 pages of content and workbook pages. Click the link below to learn more!
2. Pitch & Land Long-Term Partnerships // Quarter 2 was SO much better than Quarter 1 in terms of sponsored work. I did land my first year-long collaboration with one of my *dream* brands. I’m so excited to start creating content for my projects with them.
3. Gain More Blog Coaching Clients // I did! And I have the space opening up for more at the end of August.
1. Lose 5lbs & Tone Up // Did not get quite as far as I wanted to. I did maintain my weight, though!
2. Plan A Vacation // Yes! Mike and I are going on kind of a 3rd-anniversary trip getaway to Nashville at the end of the month! It’s actually my first sponsored trip! I can’t wait to share more.
3. Focus On The Present // Surprisingly, I did a decent job of focusing on the present, even though there’s always a part of me thinking of the future.
I got to speak at Oakmoss Collective’s Social Media & Photography shop all about Instagram this past weekend. It was my first speaking engagement!
QUARTER 3 GOALS!
1. Start Working On More Video Content // I did my first ever creative video back in December for a brand and I loved it. Video work takes a TON of time… shooting footage, going through it, editing, and so much more. Thankfully, my husband is in digital media and can help me out with a lot of it to start. I really want to incorporate creative video work into my blog more in the near future.
2. Plan A Blogger Brunch & Workshop // Kristen and I are planning a blogger brunch and workshop for fellow PA bloggers and will be hosting the event sometime in the fall. We’ve already got over 30 people interested! If you’re in PA and are interested, let me know! We’re not giving away all our secrets yet, but you need to know… this is an event you don’t want to miss if you’re in the area!
3. Reach 1 Million Monthly Views On Pinterest // I have finally been able to leverage Pinterest to my advantage the past month. I went from 200K monthly viewers up to 537K monthly viewers in less than a month. SO! I’m hoping that if I keep to my current strategy that I’ll get to 1 million monthly viewers or more! If I do, I’d be glad to share my strategy with you!
1. Keep Up With Self-Care // I’m traveling 13 days out of this month and August, I have some travel plans, as well. So, when I’m home it’s my goal to focus on myself and what I need to recuperate in between travels and plans.
2. Make Travel Plans For Fall // I have got the travel bug, my friends! While I’m pumped that I have a ton of plans this summer, I really love traveling in the fall because the weather is perfect!
3. Yoga // I just started yoga and I’m really hoping I can keep with it. It’ll help me with my anxiety. I was a dancer growing up and even though I danced through college, I lost a lot of my back flexibility so I’m hoping yoga will help me gain it back and more!
That’s a wrap for my quarter 3 goals! Of course, I have smaller goals in addition to all of those, but those are huge for me! Let me know some of your current goals! Let’s chat!
P.S. I’m taking the rest of the week off from posting new blog content since I’ll be home in Massachusetts spending time with family. I’ll be on social media though, so follow along with me there! 🙂