Happy Thanksgiving Eve, to all of my lovely readers!
Michael and I are up in Rochester, New York celebrating Thanksgiving with his family this year, since the last two years were spent with my family in Massachusetts. I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner and not going shopping on black Friday. But what I’m looking forward to even more is that Winter Break is just around the bend! Goodness knows I need a good, long break.
Now it’s time to give thanks! Sometimes we can get caught up in our every day lives that we forget to remember what we’re thankful for. Sadly, this happens too often – but we can change that, and what a better time to do that than now?
Here are seven things I’m really grateful for this year…
1. I am grateful for living in freedom, for Christ has set me free.
2. I am grateful for family and close relationships.
3. I am grateful for my loving and supporting man, Michael.
4. I am grateful for being blessed with work that I love.
5. I am grateful for all of my supporting followers across social media.
6. I am grateful for coffee and the warmth that it brings.
7. I am grateful for scripture that keeps my soul hoping and on track.
“Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!” – Psalm 106:1
What are some things that you’re thankful for this year? Always keep a grateful heart.
Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone! Eat lots and stay cozy.