I find it so hard to believe that it’s almost my birthday. My birthday is this upcoming Monday, March 16th and I’ll be 22! It’s not that exciting, but that doesn’t stop me from having a little extra jump in my step. So in the spirit of my birthday, I have decided to round up a few items that any blogger or creative would love to receive as a gift.
With this list I tried to mix together some classic gifts and some creative gifts, to get the perfect toss between intentional and awesome. I hope this list can help you spark some gift ideas for the blogger or creative in your life!
1. Tote bag // A canvas tote bag is a must-need for bloggers who are always on the go. They are very lightweight, easy to clean and fashionable! One can never have too many tote bags, and s blogger would love one with a blogging saying on it.You could even make a DIY one for the blogger in your life to make it even more personal and sentimental. I really love this one from Click and Blossom.
2. Stationary // From notecards and to-do-lists to sticky notes and labels, a blogger can always benefit from growing their variety. For fully compatible and specially made Dymo compatible labels, you can check out helpful site like getlabels.com.au for more info! Stationary and notebooks might seem like a boring gift, but they’re some of the most exciting gifts for a blogger. Target has a great selection of notecards, especially from their dollar section. Every time I go on a Target run, I have to wander over to the dollar section to see what I can add to my stationary selection. You must check it out.
3. Inspirational prints // I am always wanting to expand my workspace to make it more motivational and encouraging, and an inspiration print is a great way to do this. You can find really awesome sayings and quotes online by great shops, but if you search well enough, you can find some for free. Just print it out and add a simple frame around it and you’re golden. I absolutely adore this “Tidy Desk Tidy Mind” printable from A Fabulous Fete!
4. Mug // Yes, yes, yes…I know you’re probably thinking that bloggers have more than enough mugs, and you’re probably right (especially about me). But creatives can never have too much coffee, tea, hot cocoa or whatever you fancy. With that being said, a new mug with fancy character is always something a blogger can put to use. I really, really need to add this darling mug from Click and Blossom to my collection someday soon.
5. A magazine issue/subscription // For years I have been gawking over Kinfolk – their work is simple, refreshing and inspirational. For bloggers and creatives, it’s important to have outside enjoyment to get the creative juices flowing to stay steady in the beauty of creativity. The Kinfolk magazine pictured is the entrepreneurs issues and I cannot wait to get my hands on it!
6. iPhone backup battery // For those bloggers who area always on the go and are iPhone users, a backup battery like this one from Anthropologie is a must-have to keep with them. What I like most about the ones from Anthropologie is that they’re lightweight and easily portable. You don’t have to worry about cords or heaviness at all with these ones.
7. Desk accessories // Pencil holders, folder filers and other kinds of desk accessories are all definite needs of any blogger. There are so many different ways and unique styles when it comes to organization – filing, for example: there are desk filers and wall filers. Both come in handy for certain papers and folders, so it’s basically a necessity for a blogger to have both. I am head-over-heels for this magazine holder and this tape dispenser, both from Urban Outfitters.
8. Greenery & flowers // Succulents and flowers are a great way to freshen up a good work space. I love succulents because they have such cool character and are perfect for making indoor terrariums. My first succulents that I ever bought were from Ikea, so if there’s one in your area, I definitely recommend looking there or you could stop by your local nursery.
P.S. These are all items that I’d love to receive (winky face).