Since March is my birthday month, I decided I would put together a great birthday gift guide of things that not only I love, but things that any “twenty-something” would love. Being a twenty-something in today’s day in age, we all really want practical things and inspiring things to keep us going. The truth is, life is crazy for us right now and we’re all over the place. So, from socks all the way to coffee – we love it all and need it all. Feel free to use your imagination for the twenty-something in your life, but here is a great basic gift guide to get you started.
1. The 52 Lists Project Journal // This weekly journal is for the list-lover and dreamer in your life. This journal is all about channeling your passions and writing them down on paper to best understand yourself and to keep yourself inspired. It’s not only a journal for self-expression, but it’s also great for nurturing self-development.
2. The Day Designer Planner // This planner is great for someone who’s always on the go and who has a structured schedule. While it keeps you organized, it also has a ton of inspiring quotes for each week, as well as areas for you to jot down to-do lists and thankful moments.
3. Comfy T-Shirt // While twenty-somethings almost always have something to do, they still cherish their “lazy days” and down time. For this, they need a comfy t-shirt that expresses their personality. I love, love this saying: “I just want to drink coffee, create stuff, and sleep.” This saying rings true to my twenty-something personality.
4. Travel Mug // Travel mugs are simply fantastic for people my age, because like I have mentioned before, we almost always have something to do, which means we’re always on the go. To stay fueled, we of course need our coffee, but in order to have that coffee with us at all times, we need a trusty travel mug. This one from Anthropolgie is absolutely darling!
5. Inspiring Wall Art // Inspiring wall art makes more of a creative difference in someone’s life than you’d probably think. When I get stuck on what to write about or how to express myself, I need to look to things to keep me inspired and uplifted. For some, that could be a quote hung up on the wall. For others, that could be a photo of somewhere they’d love to visit one day.
6. Candle // I don’t know if it’s just me and my close friends, but we love candles. We’re practically obsessed. Every other week or so, I’m in need of new candles, because I burn through them so quickly. A good candle is one that has a great scent that’s not overbearing, and also one that can help set a relaxed mood. I am in desperate need of this candle, as the name of it is my name – Summer Breeze.
7. Monogram Mug // Mugs seriously make the twenty-something’s world go round. Whether they drink coffee, tea, or hot cocoa – they’ll always happily accept a new mug. A monogram mug is the best way to go for someone’s birthday. This one from Anthropologie has such character. My husband and I both have one of these and love them!
8. Hand Stamped Spoons // What’s the perfect addition to the travel mug, monogram mug, and coffee? Hand stamped spoons with individuality from Jessica N Designs! I am so excited to team up with Jessica N Designs to share her beautiful work. If you visit her website and visit the “coffee and tea collection”, you’ll see pages and pages of different options you can choose from. From quotes about coffee and tea, to customizing personal sayings, Jessica N Designs has the perfect spoon waiting for you and that twenty-something on your list. What I love most about these spoons, aside from the variety of sayings they come in, is that each spoon is completely unique and not like another.
Now, aren’t you eager to head over to her shop? Before you go, here’s a discount code for 15% off your order, just for being a reader of Coffee With Summer: coffeewithsummer15.
For more about Jessica N Designs and their awesome products, be sure to follow them on Instagram. I will also be sharing about them from time to time over on Snapchat, so if you want an exclusive look about their darling products, follow me: summertelban.
I hope this gift guide was able to help you come up with some dreamy gift ideas for the twenty-somethings in your life. If you’re a twenty-something, what hand stamped spoon design would you love to receive?