Hey, hey! Happy Tuesday, friends! How was your Monday? Mine was definitely a drag due to Daylight Savings… But, I am excited for this week because it’s my birthday week! I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m going to be 25 on Friday. A quarter century. I really can’t believe it. It makes me feel old, haha. I know, I know… I’m young! But still, that doesn’t disqualify what I feel. 😉
WHAT I’M WEARING
Anyway! I have some exciting content planned for the week ahead and I can’t wait to share it all with you. Today we’re starting off with a super fun idea that I had. I’m sharing all about things you can do during your birthday week!8 Things To Do During Your Birthday Week Click To Tweet
8 THINGS TO DO DURING YOUR BIRTHDAY WEEK:
1. Redeem Birthday Rewards // One of the best things about signing up for rewards programs like Starbucks and Sephora is that you get FREE birthday gifts. How fun is that? So, before you head to Sephora to receive your birthday gift, stop by Starbucks for your free birthday drink! There are other rewards programs that don’t give out free gifts and instead, they give some crazy discounts. Take advantage of your rewards and make sure you check if they’re good only on your birthday or if they’re redeemable all month long.
2. Bake Yourself A Cake (Or Favorite Treat) // There’s no shame in baking yourself a cake to enjoy throughout your birthday week! I’m personally not much of a cake person, though I do love ice cream cake. So, instead, I bake fudgy brownies that are all the comfort, haha. Some other personal favorites of mine are chocolate-covered pretzels and s’mores!
Pro Tip: Make a dance party of it! Throw on your favorite jams and dance around while you make your birthday week treat.
3. Buy A New Outfit // Ladies, let’s be real! Buying a new outfit can make us feel brand new, right? One of my favorite things to do during my birthday week is to buy a new outfit for myself. A new pair of jeans, a top, and accessories are always a good gift to yourself for your birthday. Have a special outing to celebrate your birthday? Buy a new outfit for that! That’s what I did this year.
4. Go To Your Favorite Restaurant // My husband always takes me out to dinner at a restaurant of my choosing to celebrate my birthday. I typically choose Outback or Friday’s but this year I’m still not sure of my choice since I’ll be in NYC! Though, I will be visiting &pizza which I’m really looking forward to. Who doesn’t love pizza?!
5. Pamper Yourself With A Self-Care Day // Go to the spa and get your nails done, or if you’re like me, simply run a hot bath and paint your own nails. Put on some calming music and give yourself some extra love for a day. Watch your favorite TV show or have a movie marathon. Drink just water for a day. Get a massage or make your hubby give you one! Whatever self-care means to you, indulge in it all day for one day of your birthday week.
6. Go On A Day Trip Or Mini Getaway // Day trips are some of the best ways to get out and celebrate. You can visit somewhere new or go back to your favorite place. Or you can plan a mini getaway. This year, since I’m turning the big 25, I planned a trip to NYC. NYC is my favorite city so I am over the moon that I get to explore the city for a few days in celebration of my birthday. It’s going to be a blast.
7. Have Breakfast In Bed // Make your favorite breakfast and a fresh, hot cup of coffee and enjoy it in the comfort of your bed. Pancakes, waffles, fresh fruit, croissants… whatever your favorite breakfast is, make it happen one morning in bed!
8. Reflect On The Past Year // Reflection is something that’s important and I think it’s an essential activity to do during your birthday week. Look back on everything that happened to you the last year, both the good and the bad. How did they change you? How did they grow your character? What were some of the best moments in your life the previous year? How will they overflow into your new year? How will you continue to grow this year?
Hey friends, you’re in for a treat today! I have teamed up with the amazing bloggers above to bring to you a giveaway for $500 PayPal Cash! All you have to do to enter is complete as many entry tasks in the Rafflecopter form below. All entries are verified so enter fairly.
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Do you celebrate your birthday during your whole birthday week? How about a birthday month?! 😉 What are some things you love to do to celebrate your birthday? Share them below!