Deck the blog with all the gift guides! Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la! Haha!! 🙂
But for real. It’s the holiday season and for bloggers like me, we spend a TON of time putting together gift guides to help make YOUR holiday shopping a bit easier for you. While it’s a very time-consuming thing to do on my end, to me, it’s worth it. If I can inspire some ideas or help you find the exact gift you’ve been needing to find for someone in your life, then it makes it all worth it! 🙂
If you haven’t already checked out my gift guide for the ladies, CLICK HERE!Holiday Gift Guide For Him (ALL Budgets) Click To Tweet
Affiliate links – there are affiliate links used in this gift guide. If you choose to make a purchase through one of my links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. By small commission, I mean cents to small dollars depending on the product (aka, I’m not making bank off of affiliate links) haha! But! It all adds up and helps to keep CWS up and brewing. Thank you for supporting Coffee With Summer!
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM:
– UNDER $10 –
2. Tech Emergency Kit // Clean, charge, and organize your tech supplies while on the go with this emergency tech kit! This kit is great for the avid traveler or techy on your list. Or for someone who’s always losing their charging cables. The kit is $9.99!
4. Poo-Pourri // Okay, okay, I know this probably seems like a gag gift haha but so many swear by this stuff! It’d make a great stocking stuffer or just something funny but useful for any dude! $9.99!
– UNDER $20 –
1. Herschel Knit Beanie // Beanies are many guys go-to hats in the wintertime and sure, some may think winter accessories are a boring gift… but they’re useful! Winter accessories are always a good idea. This beanie is $20 and comes in some great colors.
2. Armor All Complete Car Care Kit // This kit comes with 6 pieces – Armor All Ultra Shine Wash & Wax, Protectant, Cleaning Wipes, Glass Cleaner, Tuff Stuff Multi-Purpose Foam Cleaner, and Tire Foam. Everything he needs to refresh his car! Only $15.00!
3. Leather Watch Box // For the stylish dude in your life, consider buying him a leather watch box. This one holds up to 6 watches. There are tons of options out there! This one is just $14.59 and has amazing reviews!
4. Harry’s Holiday Shave 5-Piece Gift Set // My husband loves his Harry’s razor set! The quality of Harry’s products is incredible. This set includes 1 Alpine Green handle, German-engineered 5-blade cartridge, foaming shave gel, soothing post-shave balm, and a travel blade cover. The price is $14.99!
– UNDER $50 –
1. Bookshelf Clue // I think this has to be one of my favorite finds for you! This store also has some other *bookshelf* versions of classic games. Such a fun idea, right? It contains the full game of Clue! It’s $34.95!
2. Tile Mate // Do you have a man in your life who’s always losing things like his keys or phone? If so, this is what he needs! They sync up with an app on your phone. Learn more here! The 1-pack is $24.99 and the 4-pack (recommended) is $58.80!
3. Monogram Whiskey Decanter // This modern whiskey decanter comes monogrammed for the perfect personal gift for the whiskey-loving man in your life. It’s the perfect addition for someone who has a home bar! It’s $39.99!
4. Recipe Cocktail Shaker // Okay, how cool is this cocktail shaker? It has the recipes for a ton of different drinks right on it. Just twist the outer sleeve of the shaker to switch between recipes. Love this idea! It’s $39.00!
5. Flannel Lounge Pants // Let’s be real, men enjoy being warm and cozy… (whether they admit it or not). Every guy can use a pair of flannel lounge pants for the winter months. These come in a few different colors and are $34.50!
– UNDER $100 –
1. L.L. Bean Slippers // Slippers are always a good idea for a holiday gift! These mocassin’s from L.L. Bean are super high quality and last a long time. They come in a few different colors! They’re $79.00!
2. Nintendo: NED Classic Edition // The NES package comes inclusive of a HDMI cable, an AC adapter, one Classic NES Controller and all the pre-installed games that are ready to play. The console is a miniaturized version and comes pre- loaded with 30 games that are all time greatest like Donkey Kong, Zelda and Super Mario Bros. This retro system is also adaptable with the Classic Controller. You could even plug the controller of your NES Classic into a Wii remote as well. It’s $59.99!
3. Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush // This is on my list to get for my husband (and I want one, too!). These electric toothbrushes are awesome! The kit includes 1 ProtectiveClean 5100 handle, 1 Optimal Gum Care brush head, 1 charger, 1 travel case. It’s $69.95!
4. Home Depot Gift Card // Guys can always use some extra cash to put towards home needs and everything else that can be found at Home Depot. Load up however much you want – it’ll definitely be useful!
– OVER $100 –
1. Fossil Buckner Backpack // You already know that I can’t stop raving about Fossil and the quality of their products. I just love the look of this backpack – I think it’s perfect for guys! It has a separated laptop pocket and everything. It’s great for the traveler on your list! It’s $198.
3. Samsung SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit // I know I linked this in my gift guide for him last year but really, you can’t go wrong with anything that’s related to smart home equipment! It’s on sale right now – $129.99!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Still shopping for that guy on your list?! Here are some ideas for ALL budgets! Click To Tweet
There you have it!! I hope this gift guide was able to help you out!! There’s still plenty of time to shop! 🙂