Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which doesn’t affect you at all, but if you purchase something from a link, I get a tiny commission which goes to keeping this blog running.
We’re less than two weeks out from Christmas, can you believe it? I don’t know about any of you ladies, but aren’t guys just the hardest to shop for? I go through this struggle every year finding gifts for my husband, dad, and other family members on my list. Guys can just seem impossible to buy for, and that’s why I got Michael to help me out with this list! He’s pretty awesome.
1. Cable Knit Beanie // Beanies have been becoming more and more popular among men over the past couple of years. Michael has just started to get into wearing them and he loves them (and I love them on him). They’re perfect for a lazy day and messy hair.
2. Grill Accessory Kit // What man doesn’t love grilling? You can never go wrong with a grill accessory kit. A man needs to be prepared in order to grill properly.
3. Beard Grooming Kit // Beards are all the rave right now and they totally should be. Beards can get scruffy and dry though, and that’s why you need to get your man a grooming kit to keep his beard well groomed.
4. Shawl Collar Sweater // Every man needs a shawl collar sweater for a few reasons. The first reason being that they are set apart from the typical sweater and the second reason being that they make you man look extra handsome.
5. Portable Battery Charger // Everyone is plugged in nowadays, which makes it important to always have your phone and tablet charged at all times. If you get the man on your list a portable battery charger that means that he’ll never have to have a heart attack when his phone is on 5% again.
6. Variety Of Wing Sauces // What man doesn’t love some spicy, kiss-ass chicken wings? Guys can go for wings almost anytime, especially during football Sundays. Grab some flavors that you know he’ll enjoy!
7. BookBook Phone Case // Michael has had his BookBook since last Christmas season and absolutely loves his. Not only is it a phone case, but it also has spots to carry some credit cards, as well as popping up as a stand. They rock.
8. Amazon Prime // Michael and I swear by Amazon Prime and it’s seriously saved us so many times. Amazon Prime gives you free 2-day shipping on tons of items, unlimited access to ad-free songs, instant streaming of movies and TV shows, and more! The man on your list will love the gift of Amazon Prime.
9. Fitbit Charge // Fitbits have become increasingly popular and the neatest thing about them is that they’re not just for athletes, but for the everyday person, too. They have a Fitbit option that’s perfect for everyone. This Fitbit Charge is currently on sale, too! Win!
10. Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) // With Star Wars: Episode VII coming out this Christmas season, it makes the whole Star Wars collection an even more awesome gift for Christmas. Enough said, right?
I hope this gift guide helped you find the gift you need for the guys on your list! Looking for gift ideas for the ladies in your life or the coffee enthusiast?