This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com. Thank you for supporting Coffee With Summer!
I have been loving sharing Michael and I’s homeowner experience with you over the past few months. Somedays I still can’t believe we actually own a house! Even though life has been pretty hectic we’ve still been able to take steps to make our house our home.
I am looking forward to sharing more room reveals and DIY’s with you in the future but until then, I thought it’d be fun to share about some of the must-have products that we’ve been loving as new homeowners. Seriously, these products have been so helpful to us and I’m excited for you to read further on why these are must-haves for any new (or seasoned 😉 ) homeowner.
5 MUST-HAVE PRODUCTS FOR NEW HOMEOWNERS:
1. My Cloud Home from Western Digital // As you probably already know, I’m a full-time blogger. Being a blogger means many different things but one thing it definitely means for me is that I’ll always have thousands of photos and files from my work. Michael is also in the Creative Department at our work and heads up everything from graphic design to videography, so you can only imagine the number of files he has to store away, as well. With us both being in creative businesses, we have thousands upon thousands of files we need to keep and store away and this is why we’ve been loving My Cloud Home from Western Digital.
My Cloud Home is a personal storage solution that makes it easy for you to store all of your digital files from all of your devices in one central place. All of my content from my laptop and from my phone is backed up to My Cloud Home, making it easy for me to stay on top of organizing all of my creative content. It gets even better! My Cloud Home lets you access all of your files from anywhere with an internet connection. All of your content can be accessed via a mobile app, desktop app, or MyCloud.com – no monthly fee required!
*Expires 4/30, valid one use per shopper, cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
2. Comet® Bleach Powder and Foaming Bath Spray // It’s always important to keep your home clean wherever you live but when you have a home of your own, I’d say it’s even more important to stay on top of your cleaning! Growing up, my mother always used Comet® products to clean the house – from germy bathrooms to stovetop clean-up. You bet I take after her! Two of my must-have cleaning products are Comet® Bleach Powder and Foaming Bath Spray.
Comet® Bleach Powder is one of my go-to cleaning products because it can be used all throughout your house. Anything that’s multi-purpose is a friend of mine, especially when it comes to cleaning. Comet® Bleach Powder is perfect for the tough cleaning projects around the house. It’s an all-purpose cleaner that cleans and deodorizes stainless steel, fiberglass, natural marble, porcelain, Corian*, and ceramic tiles… all without leaving a scratch!
Comet® Foaming Bath Spray is the best cleaner for all of the surfaces in your bathroom. All you’ve got to do is spray and wipe clean. Not only does it leave your bathroom smelling fresh but it also leaves a nice shine to any surface. It can also be used in the kitchen. Bathroom cleaner and kitchen cleaner? Yes, please!
3. Duck® Brand Smooth Top® Easy Liner® Brand Shelf Liner // Michael and I are going to be redoing our cabinets once the weather actually becomes springtime for us here in the mountains but once we do, we’ll be placing the Easy Liner® brand shelf liners by Duck® brand in all of our cabinets. We have used this exact brand of shelf liners before for our cabinets back in our first apartment together and the house we used to rent.
These shelf liners are:
- Multi-purpose! You can use these liners in kitchen cabinets, under the sink, pantries, bathroom and medicine cabinets, and more.
- Easy to cut to size and install where you want them. You can easily adjust them around, as well!
- Non-adhesive – meaning that they have a non-slip grip bottom and a smooth surface for easy cleaning and sliding of items.
- Easy to clean
- Machine washable
- An easy way to add some decor to what’s typically a blank area
These are such a great way to personalize your space with being practical, as well. They have some fun designs and plain colored ones, too!
4. Chrome PowerSpray+™ Hand Held Shower Head from Waterpik // Michael and I have both always used Waterpik shower heads because we know they’re heavy-duty and powerful. We’re hoping to start renovating our downstairs bathroom in late spring and that’s where we’ll be putting the Chrome PowerSpray+™ Hand Held Shower Head from Waterpik. We already have another shower head from Waterpik in our upstairs shower.
This showerhead is all about giving you a powerful and invigorating shower massage each day!
Do you need a new shower head or just want a better shower each day? Treat yourself to a Waterpik shower head – Save $10 here!
5. Wemo Mini Wi-Fi Smart Plug // This Wemo Mini Wi-Fi Smart Plug has been such a lifesaver for me. This little device is so easy to use. You can control devices from your phone and you’re able to set schedules and timers for the Wemo Mini.
I’m currently using it in my home office near my vanity area because the one thing I tend to forget to turn off once in awhile is my curling iron! That’s not a good thing, haha. So, you can imagine how much of a lifesaver the Wemo Mini is for me.
All you do is plug it into the wall, download the free app, connect it to your wi-fi and you’re golden! You can remotely control whatever you have plugged into it from anywhere in the world. It also works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. My husband and I are both all about smart home devices so we were both thrilled to give this one a try.
Want a Wemo Mini for yourself? You should!
That’s a wrap! Aren’t these products great? They have been and will continue to be such a BIG help to us in making our house a home.
Have you used any of these products before? If so, tell me all about it! What product out of these are you most looking forward to trying out for yourself in your home? Let’s chat!