Happy Monday, beauties! How are you feeling today? No, really. How are you truly feeling? I hope you’re feeling amazing and full of sunshine, but if you’re not, know that things will get better. If I’m being honest, life has been a rollercoaster for me lately, full of ups and downs, the good and the bad.
One thing that has really helped me over the past couple of months is to hone in on my feelings and my mindset. It’s very important to be aware of your feelings and why you’re feeling them so that you can know where to start changing your mindset. Feelings and mindset go hand-in-hand.
I know, I know… sometimes it might seem easier to stuff your feelings away and not address them, but that only hurts you in the end. Suppressing your feelings and thoughts will never help you. It will never help your situations. You’ve got to address them head-on.When you choose to have a real heart-to-heart with yourself, that's where the light starts to break through. Click To Tweet
When you choose to have a real heart-to-heart with yourself, that’s where the light starts to break through. Feel your feelings and know why you’re feeling them. Know that what you’re feeling is valid but also know that you can choose to reach for a better feeling when you’re ready to. Allow yourself to wallow for a moment but then get back up, courageously, and continue on.Know that what you're feeling is valid but also know that you can choose to reach for a better feeling when you're ready to. Click To Tweet
Feelings, Mindset, & Self-Love Affirmations: Why They Matter Click To Tweet
Tying into feelings and mindset, I have also been trying to focus on positive self-love affirmations. I have struggled with negative self-talk for years, so choosing to speak positively about myself is naturally not the easy thing for me to do. It’s a journey that I think I’ll always be on and I’m determined. Today, I wanted to share some self-affirmations that I’ve been speaking to and over myself, as well as some general ones that I think we should all put into practice.
35 SELF-LOVE AFFIRMATIONS:
- I am loved.
- I am of much value.
- I am allowed to feel what I do.
- I am allowed to think the thoughts that I do.
- I am strong.
- I am a bold fighter.
- My potential for success is limitless.
- I stand up for myself.
- I am immensely blessed.
- This too shall pass.
- My path is one marked with greatness.
- I don’t let those who misunderstand me get me down.
- Negativity has no power over me.
- Bitterness is not in my future.
- I don’t sweat the small stuff.
- I will overcome my fears by pursuing my dreams.
- I am whole.
- Joy radiates through my entire being.
- I believe in my skills and abilities.
- Each day, I am growing.
- I will rise time and time again.
- I choose to be proud of myself.
- I forgive others who have done me wrong and I have peace because of it.
- My heart is radiating with love for others.
- Those who try to put me down have no power over me.
- Anxiety and depression do not run my life.
- I respect my body.
- My family and friends rely on me because I am comforting and trustworthy.
- I am not my mistakes.
- I will always choose faith over fear.
- I am intentional with every aspect of my life.
- Confidence and passion will always keep me going.
- I am glowing and beautiful.
- I get myself, no one else has to.
- I am enough.
Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens. – Louise L. Hay
I can’t explain to you how powerful I feel when I speak those affirmations over myself and my life. It feels like something’s about to burst inside of me – in a good way. 🙂 I recently stumbled upon the quote above and it stopped me in my tracks. I read it over and over and couldn’t believe how hard it hit me. I hope it can be of some encouragement to you.
– OUTFIT DETAILS –
I am all for comfort and style at the same time and that’s what this outfit is for me. This tunic top from Chicwish has all the boho flair! Once I saw it, I knew I had to make it mine. I love the stripes and the little details in the top. In the photo above, you see it styled without the front being tucked in, but I personally love wearing it with the front tucked in. I paired it with some dark skinnies and the block heels I have been loving all summer long. I totally was going to wear my tan fedora with it, but I forget it at home! AH! Anyway, this ensemble is one you can really customize to your own personal style. All the details are linked below for you. 🙂
35 Self-Love Affirmations That Will Change Your Life Click To Tweet
I really hope the words above resonated with you. What self-love affirmations are you speaking over yourself lately? I’d love to hear them. Let’s chat!